>*< Wed (is this thing on?) gmt >*<

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Yo.
Couldn't sleep. Surprise, I know.
Supposed to be 80 degrees today.

Watching a friend's 'cross race later, hopefully squeezing in a ride before hand too.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin bishes!

My bank won't get their shit together and talk to the insurance company so they can cut me a settlement check. Which would you know, be super helpful and all given that I have a check waiting at the car dealership to be cashed. Fucking people. :banghead:

On a plus note I'll be picking up my lift tonight. Let the games begin!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Raining out. Got up at 4:30 to finish moving crap out of the bedrooms so that the flooring guys can remove the old carpet and lay down the new laminate floors. No more dog hair magnets in the house YAY , all tile or laminate in every room.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's totally fall here in Ontario/Quebec too. And it's been friggin' pissin' rain so our trails resemble creeks more than trails. Sometimes fall riding is glorious, this year has sucked.

My 4 year old is starting to have nightmares... the hallowe'en decorations aren't helping. last night he was up at 11:30 and crawled into our bed, crying. I asked him what he was scared of and he says "the lady". I ask what lady, he says "the lady with the snakes in her hair".... one of my neighbours has a medusa head that is motion activated and talks and taunts you as you walk by... sheesh.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I slept like the dead last night. Apparently all I have to do is run 11 miles to the hangar so I can work all day. :think: I may go back to bed.

Raining out. Got up at 4:30 to finish moving crap out of the bedrooms so that the flooring guys can remove the old carpet and lay down the new laminate floors. No more dog hair magnets in the house YAY , all tile or laminate in every room.
This is absolutely our plan for after the dogs are gone, before we get any more.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all!

How can you say no to that face? (Photo is from this past Sunday)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ha I was the opposite. Alcohol before bedtime is not how I get a good night sleep.

My old teacher from Denmark was in town with another teacher from that school and they invited me out for dinner. I clearly was the best student ever.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
One of my dogs has a stomach bug and I had the pleasure of cleaning up puke twice during the night.
He's riding around with me today and wouldn't touch the BLT i bought to share with him.
When a dog won't eat bacon you know things ain't right.

Other than that an awesome 80* day and working.
Sending $23k to the IRS this afternoon so I need all the sunshine I can get.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
That's a pretty hefty quarterly tax bill, unless it's for your whole company's revenue.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
That's a pretty hefty quarterly tax bill, unless it's for your whole company's revenue.
Missed the quarterlies this year due to a medical client stringing me out forever.
I blame it on overpaid radiologists.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Hey, when the choice is whether to make a payment on your Beechcraft or pay the contractor...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

I took Skyline in this morning and it was windy, wet, slippery, and a whole lot of fun. It was all me until the last mile before Burnside, so totally worth it. Crazy wind and rain all day today. I might go home today if I aint got nothing else going on.

I want something like this for my next "family car".

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
oh wow its @Heidi.

slow day at work. watching the EPT live stream. Looks pretty good. Not too familiar with any of the players at the final table though.