Quantcast

Wed. Night Urban Ride

VooDoo13

Chimp
May 19, 2005
East Coast
Headsup....We're trying to get everyone back together (and some new peeps) for an evening urban ride. City/VCU/Where ever else....WEDNESDAY NIGHTS - between 7 and 8:00pm. 7-11 on Cary St. Park on the street. PM me or Mike Hamberger (BigMike) if you have any questions or comments. See you Wed. night.
- JJ

VooDoo13

Chimp
May 19, 2005
East Coast
Ok we somehow got the location screwed up between Mike and I. We ended up meeting at 7-11 at Main & Harrison right by VCU. I'm really sorry about that to anyone who showed up at 7-11 on Cary. We rode down there to check but didn't see anyone.
We're riding again this Wednesday, same time (between 7 and 8:00p) 7-11 at Main & Harrison again. All are welcome. We had a lot of fun last week and it should get bigger and better every week so come check it out. See you Wednesday !!
- JJ

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
VooDoo13 said:
Ok we somehow got the location screwed up between Mike and I. We ended up meeting at 7-11 at Main & Harrison right by VCU. I'm really sorry about that to anyone who showed up at 7-11 on Cary. We rode down there to check but didn't see anyone.
We're riding again this Wednesday, same time (between 7 and 8:00p) 7-11 at Main & Harrison again. All are welcome. We had a lot of fun last week and it should get bigger and better every week so come check it out. See you Wednesday !!
- JJ
its not that "we" got the location screwed up, its that "I" am dumb and was thinking Main but typed Cary. Sorry people :nuts: