Quantcast

Wed. Ride "Big Bike's" ;) ~BorregoKid~

Hey man,

A friend and I are thinking on hitting up Rat Pac tomorrow, possibly something in Leavenworth if you want to get out and ride. He's a sick rider if your fast and crazy and I'm well, not quiet as good as him so there would be the best of both worlds lol.

If anyone else wants to ride, "Holla". We'd be on the big bikes!

DBR X6 RIDER said:
Oooooooo...sounds like alot of fun. Too bad it wasn't TODAY...my buddies and I would have been there in a heartbeat.
Instead, we had all of SST to ourselves today from 9am-2pm. People were missing out...'cept us.:)
Come on out and ride with us, if we don't venture over that way we might end up doing Tirdy Fowr.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeknomedir said:
Come on out and ride with us, if we don't venture over that way we might end up doing Tirdy Fowr.
Man, I so wish but I have alot of work to do on the rig to have it TOTALLY dialed for Whistler.
Re-tension rear wheel & check out front.
Check all bolts, etc.
Straighten out rotors from lil' digger I took of the kicker after the now-infamous "don't go that fast" big drop up top on the left. Like I just mentioned to alpentalic on MSN, I was 315-degrees shy of a 360 off that kicker. I was trying to fly straight ahead, though.:o:

Treefore is another place I've yet to ride, too. Went one day w/ friend that knew his way around, but his bike had issues as we were heading up the 'hill'...had to turn back.:(
Don't expect me to say 'no' the next time, though.:)

DBR X6 RIDER said:
Man, I so wish but I have alot of work to do on the rig to have it TOTALLY dialed for Whistler.
Re-tension rear wheel & check out front.
Check all bolts, etc.
Straighten out rotors from lil' digger I took of the kicker after the now-infamous "don't go that fast" big drop up top on the left. Like I just mentioned to alpentalic on MSN, I was 315-degrees shy of a 360 off that kicker. I was trying to fly straight ahead, though.:o:

Treefore is another place I've yet to ride, too. Went one day w/ friend that knew his way around, but his bike had issues as we were heading up the 'hill'...had to turn back.:(
Don't expect me to say 'no' the next time, though.:)
lol...checking out the bike bolts and dialing it in for whistler takes maybe two hours tops with a beer in hand and the tunes playin'. You aren't headed up there until Friday right? Come have some fun man, get outa the city and lets go ride some sick singletrack.

If you decide to chill, that's cool though, but don't give me a lame excuse like that.. :D :D :nopity: :thumb:

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Wish I could go tomorrow, but have an appointment with the bank. I'm going to hit somewhere Thurs. late morning; sst, exits, who knows yet. Anybody wanting to ride around 9am ish til around 1pm, I'm up for it, or I'm going solo somewhere. Friday looks good too, sorry I have to stay somewhat local so I can get to work in the afternoon.

Well hate to bail out on the invite after such a recent post but I just got a ring and a bro flew in last night. We and another are headed to Whistler for the day, if your up there and see a on a stealth-mo-dee transition, a guy on a Kona with the quiver shivers, and a norco six, say whatup, will be there all day ;)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeknomedir said:
Well hate to bail out on the invite after such a recent post but I just got a ring and a bro flew in last night. We and another are headed to Whistler for the day, if your up there and see a on a stealth-mo-dee transition, a guy on a Kona with the quiver shivers, and a norco six, say whatup, will be there all day ;)
Has anybody ever called you a tease? You are!;)

Hell, I'd drop alot of plans to hit Whistler as well - have a rippin' time!! :dancing:

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Josh, If you get over here to Rat Pac I will tell you how much a Medivac Helicopter ride costs from CE to Harborview. Thats why I am trying to keep my wheels on the ground my long travel bike is gathering dust.

DBR X6 RIDER said:
Has anybody ever called you a tease? You are!;)

Hell, I'd drop alot of plans to hit Whistler as well - have a rippin' time!! :dancing:
lol...Well my friend flew up to see his girl who's in med. school and wanted to get out one last time before the almighty Whistler closes. Besides, you were making sorry excuses about tinkering with your bike when I just had to tear apart my front end and re-route cable housing and wire for my shifters. Then I had to swap out a tire and I'm still going tomorrow ;) :eviltongu

Oh and don't forget your heading up there on Friday .... :drool: