Quantcast

~~~Wedensday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wow, guess I still have GMT skills. Good to be back! How is everyone?

Say Hump Day one more time...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Doing some residual staining on the deck and installing two lights in the kitchen when I get home. Hoping I can get in some time on the trainer. Neck still hurts. I might need to start thinking about going to the dr. it's not really getting better.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Got my first session of Professional Torture at noon today. I think I was calmer in the ER when they were saying things like "We have no idea what's going on in there." and "People don't usually do it that bad."

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

DNA: hit that PT hard and you'll be back in no time.
Stoney: still icing? time for the foam roller?

It's been one of those months over here. Makes me want to go on a killing spree.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good morning.

DNA: hit that PT hard and you'll be back in no time.

It's been one of those months over here. Makes me want to go on a killing spree.
I smell a safe work observation coming up...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Too high on my neck for a roller. Icing and Ibuprofen like it's a job.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stoney should start a MMJ-IRA ... invested heavily in companies that make munchies.
I see that not doing anything, as those who do will likely continue. The pick-up ratio is probably quite low.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Yay, taking my baby out to dinner tonight for her birthday, she is officially a teenager, damn. Seems like it was just yesterday...

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin folks. Got my ass outta bed early today to go for a ride. I'm digging the whole freedom portion of unemployment. Probably going to head into Boulder this afternoon with the woman and apply to some more jobs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also, Comcast sucks ass. They didn't add the latest Breaking Bad to OnDemand until today (they added previous episodes the following day). I have been avoiding spoilers and "news" for 3 f@cking days! I will finally get to watch it tonight, damn.