Quantcast

~~ WedGmT ~~

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got asked to put together budgetary requirements for the next 5 years for something I was only planning on working on part time for a month or so. So I just asked for a bunch of money to see if people will give it to me and I get to go work on fun stuff until I retire.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley is in the FDM Instagram reel from the weekend. Welcome to the team, kiddo.:rockout:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Family is out of town for a few days. My wife asked me what I planned on cooking while they were gone. I said tacos. I’ll eat tacos every day. And I think she thought I was kidding.

Tacos every day so far. Still have plenty of goods for several more days. Don’t tell me you can’t eat tacos for every meal, that’s just nonsense.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got asked to put together budgetary requirements for the next 5 years for something I was only planning on working on part time for a month or so. So I just asked for a bunch of money to see if people will give it to me and I get to go work on fun stuff until I retire.

And my boss doubled my funding request. LOL

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Family is out of town for a few days. My wife asked me what I planned on cooking while they were gone. I said tacos. I’ll eat tacos every day. And I think she thought I was kidding.

Tacos every day so far. Still have plenty of goods for several more days. Don’t tell me you can’t eat tacos for every meal, that’s just nonsense.
mine are away on friday...we should ride somewhere!