Quantcast

@#$%wedneaday what am I thinking gmt%$#@

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The 'reprecussion' will be your house smelling like dead animals are in your attic.

You'll know it's bats if you hang out and dusk and they fly out. I'm guessing something with 4 legs.
but....but....dead animal smell is awesome!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
My brain hurts. Being the go-to person for information during a commercial sale is actually making my brain numb. Cannot process stimulus. Must. Ride. Bike. :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I just got a closing date for the new house! December 22nd. Shit is getting super real.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Umm, it was dark tonight? Some hikers coming out of the forest in the dark (with no lights), seemed pretty concerned about me going into the forest (with lights). Watch out for the animals!

The wind today must have knocked down every leaf in this place. I was quite timid on the bike tonight...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Snuck in a trail ride while the sun was still out. Went flying into a 180° berm that I've been trying to drag my bar in the dirt on for some time. Well today I did it, just not intentionally. As soon as I got mah lean on a stick got caught in the rear wheel and derailleur, automatically grabbed a fist full of brake and down I went. Oops

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Snuck in a trail ride while the sun was still out. Went flying into a 180° berm that I've been trying to drag my bar in the dirt on for some time. Well today I did it, just not intentionally. As soon as I got mah lean on a stick got caught in the rear wheel and derailleur, automatically grabbed a fist full of brake and down I went. Oops
Angry MattHuntersmith

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
who'd a thunk it.....white folks who ride expensive bikes are cheapskates when it comes to tipping....
I'm far from a cheapskate but why should I pay more than a buck for 2 minutes work? My issue wasn't money it was the manner in which it was collected.

Think about the strippers, how can I make it rain if I don't get my change back?

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
In other news, life here at the Little America is pretty rough. Yesterday the barista lady took $3.45 in change from a ten dollar bill, looked at me while she dropped it into her tip jar and said "it's OK?". She didn't even pretend to give me a choice. I needed coffee bad so I complied with the dragon lady's suggestion.
Oh hell no..... I do not care of it was a 55¢ change transaction, if you assume my change is your tip you are going to get hell. I don't care how many people are in line... I am going to raise holy effin hell, save everyone else from this unscrupulous behavior.

Let me help you for next time someone take your $6.55 change on a $3.45 coffe.... You say in a loud and pissed voice, " Oh hell no you did not just pocket my six dollers on a four dollar coffee.... Fucking thief....... Give me my money!"