Quantcast

***Wednesday derpday***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Power is out, makes working from home tough.

5 days of freezing fog, rain and snow has clearly impacted something somewhere...

Clearly I should have replenished the kindling last week when I thought about it...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. This hot humid summer weather in October is bullshit. Started building up the new frame and feel bad for moving old dirty ass components to the pristine white crabon beauty - gotta get it dirty ASAP.
Oh and for the record, fuck boost. :mad:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:wave:

Hey, it snowed last night. Fair amount too.

FTS Friday. :banana:
Freakin freakishly warm here last night and today. Feels like 82°F with the humidity out there right now. Felt like 90° when I rode home last night. When will this madness stop?!

Otherwise, work.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Windows on the outside cars froze over last night. Got Wifey's roof rack put onto the Infiniti last night as well. Two more estimates set for Saturday morning - one apparently offers substantial winter discounts for outside work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yo.
The girls are gone off to their other co-parents house until next week.
What this means me for me is getting to take bong rips on the couch & lots of boning. :thumb:

this snow has me ansy. need bindings for my new skis real soon. itching to ride the new planks in some fluffy white stuff in the trees.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
@StiHacka how's the build going? Run into any issues?
Going slowly. I try to clean and service old parts before moving them over - hub, BB bearings so that takes time. I have yet to re-dish the rear wheel but I want to see the brake rotor fit first. No issues so far besides my dislike for the integrated headset, and I am not 100% sure about the chain line with non-boost chainring, yet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Going slowly. I try to clean and service old parts before moving them over - hub, BB bearings so that takes time. I have yet to re-dish the rear wheel but I want to see the brake rotor fit first. No issues so far besides my dislike for the integrated headset, and I am not 100% sure about the chain line with non-boost chainring, yet.
what did you get

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
got a text from a robert kellog who is nc representative working hard for nc families....

i replied i am single and do not give a shit about families....

waiting for a response...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river