Quantcast

***Wednesday derpday***

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
long morning. up at 430 to pick up mom2. have driven 150 miles by 930am. may split early for a tasty cold top & a smoke with the boys.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Skied about four hours straight at Copper. Conditions are getting quite spring-like so it was a day to rip down Windsong repeatedly. Copper Bowl was crap.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just booked a hotel room for an overnight stay in Sweden and then doing a 150km gravel ride - its my birthday present. Brining the wife and the one son.

The other one is in Greenland for two weeks in Tasiilaq on the east coast of the island. He got lucky yesterday and got in with the last helicopter but the rest of the group is still stuck in Kulusuk and could not fly in due to high winds. He is only 11 and the first time he is doing a big trip like that.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Nope.

There are always a bunch of fucking weirdos in the creeks up here panning for gold.

They're fucking weird.

GO RIDE YOUR GODDAM BIKES, WEIRDOS.

:D
I may ride my bike to some creeks to pan for gold. Great idea!
Maybe Dirtrag will write an article on me

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
but but but...it’s @TN so still probably some sort of euphamism
It's when you eat something small and valuable, then make your BDSM slave sift through your bowel movements till they find it.

I may ride my bike to some creeks to pan for gold. Great idea!
Maybe Dirtrag will write an article on me
That sounds more like a Mountain Bike Action article. There are some old kooks out there somewhere who would probably be super stoked to read it.