Quantcast

>>Wednesday followed by Pugsley GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I always did like Morticia

Getting off work mid day and I think I will throw the Kayak and fishing gear on/in the car and go fish the small lake down the road for a few hours this evening. Well that's it, off to drive the fat mobile for the morning:D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Work office drama this morning :panic:

It's one of my co-workers birthday so someone organized a last minute pot luck but some people didn't get the email so they're throwing a hissyfit that they didn't know to bring in something. Ugh...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin from Salt Lake City!

Nothing to report. Conference today about machining then its back home tonight. I'll barely be gone 24 hours. Just the way I like it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Boss comes back today, ugh. I read this quote this morning and it made me :rofl:

Tommy Lasorda said:
&#8220;And I don&#8217;t wish that girl any bad luck, but I hope she gets hit with a car.&#8221;

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mostly, and now they're doing the whole fake smile and overly nice routine to the one who organized it. With all this drama you'd think I we all were in high school again.
My hypothesis is, chicks mature earlier than guys, but stop right around high school.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
The dork logger showed positive results last night. Managed to do a climb I considered pretty soul crushing in personal record time (by quite a bit) and hit some fun techy/flow before it got dark after work. Ah, spring...

I was given a roller too. One of those ones you roll your back, IT bands, etc... on. A torture device. Make my spine sounds like Jiffy Pop. Seems to take the edge off of next day soreness though.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Enough already. I have had a cold for three weeks, seemed to be getting better, spent last night coughing my lungs out.
Beware of the consumption.

The dork logger showed positive results last night. Managed to do a climb I considered pretty soul crushing in personal record time (by quite a bit) and hit some fun techy/flow before it got dark after work. Ah, spring...
:thumb:

I'm hoping for a nice slow day at work. I hammered into work with electric assist at 30 mph since the low bridge was closed temporarily to allow a barge to pass. There were a ton of bike riders waiting for the bridge, probably 30 or 40!

Daily update on my **** for sale. Turner is still cheap, noting that it includes a Fox DHX 5.0 coil shock and a Fox 36 RC2 Float 160 mm fork with 20 mm axle...

Current high bid $407 with 79 bids and 42 watchers! - Turner RFX/6 Pack frame (L), Fox Float RC2 160 mm fork, Cane Creek 40 headset, + seats, seatpost, etc.: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111345417666

Current high bid $15.50 - Shimano XT Hollowtech II FC-M785 cranks in oddball 165 mm length, 38/26t rings: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111345402304

Current high bid $10.60 - Two Continental Trail King 2.4" x 26" UST foldable tires: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111345396746
The grandfather clock still has a high bid of $26.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

I was given a roller too. One of those ones you roll your back, IT bands, etc... on. A torture device. Make my spine sounds like Jiffy Pop. Seems to take the edge off of next day soreness though.
mmm... foam roller.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Gah! Escaped the hangar to come over to the ops side so I can participate in the dog and pony show that is "secure area" badge renewal. Hangar is a major goat rope at the moment, plus Uncle Chip and the rest of the upper crust are flying in at 1400 to show off the newest of the new fleet type. Thank teh FSM I only have to be here for an hour of that. Syncophants and brown nosers will surely be over running the building.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Gah! Escaped the hangar to come over to the ops side so I can participate in the dog and pony show that is "secure area" badge renewal. Hangar is a major goat rope at the moment, plus Uncle Chip and the rest of the upper crust are flying in at 1400 to show off the newest of the new fleet type. Thank teh FSM I only have to be here for an hour of that. Syncophants and brown nosers will surely be over running the building.
Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, YOU VACUOUS, TOFFEE-NOSED, MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
made it home by 2, loaded up by 2:30 yak in the water at 3. I paddled and fly fished from 3-5:20. Only got one hit but had a blast with the Kayak. Now i am totally whupped, that is one hell of a fun work out. film at 11

short on water video

Last edited: