Quantcast

~~ Wednesday GMT - Hooray August!! ~~ &&

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Three years ago today my wife and I got married. Now three years later we have a house and our awesome son Dylan. I'm feeling a little old and grown up today.

Still can't believe I found a woman who can deal with my crazy @ss on a daily basis :D

DrewInPa

Chimp
Jul 31, 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
Morning all....Day two and I am still here.

Pot Luck day here at work. Pulled Pork, some puerto rican type foods, shrimp, and philly soft pretzels so far. Should be a worthless day...workwise that is.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Happy anniversary ICEBALL!

Good morning. Last day of work for the week! Leaving tonight en route to Alta, Wy for a wedding! Camping along the way tonight and hoping to water ski tomorrow in Boise in some 96 degree weather.
Should be a fun trip!
Have a good weekend ya'll!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning.

Three years ago today my wife and I got married. Now three years later we have a house and our awesome son Dylan. I'm feeling a little old and grown up today.

Still can't believe I found a woman who can deal with my crazy @ss on a daily basis :D
You feel old and grown up? 14 years ago today Sq-Earl & I got married, we have a house, 2 awesome kids and too many toys to list :D

Happy Anniversary to you and Terri!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Syd left for a sleepover with her friend last night and called to check in this morning...she won't be home until later so it's just Alex & I lounging around the house. We went for a nice hike up in the woods this morning (before it gets too hot and/or buggy) and saw a doe and her twin fawns. They weren't spooked at all....must be a mom meets mom thing :D

Today marks 14 years of marriage to Sq-Earl. It seems like we've been together forever and more importantly, we still enjoy each other's company :cupidarrow: I think I'll make him some lasagna for dinner and a fresh salad from the garden.

Happy Wednesday!