Quantcast

*Wednesday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Colin and I hung out for awhile and played until the Sandman showed up. Sleepy baby. I watched UNC dismantle Penn while getting dinner grilled, and then watched USC scare the pants off Memphis in OT. Great game.

You ever gotten a six-pack of beer, only to realize that some smart-ass slipped in a single of another kind of beer in there?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning! I had four goals and two assists in my game last night, and we won 7-1 to get into the playoffs. :monkeydance:

I've had a stressful Monday and Tuesday in the office. Hopefully today will lighten up a bit.

Our dog took a tumble off the side of the basement stairs this morning. She's got some scrapes and bruises on the inside of her thigh. Poor puppy. :(

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Stupid head cold. And FWIW, Yuengling Black and Tans aren't realy a good substitute for Nyquil, but they taste better!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning. Had something semi-important or at least exciting to say, but I forgot....Began working out with my legs last night now that biking has died down for me and I am whipped - nothing special, just high rep leg presses to get into it again, but my lower extremities are now in a state of shock...Leaving @ 12 (!) for baby duties - Little bugger is getting very, very strong!

PS: RIP The Hellacopters.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the hellacopters broke up? bummer, if that's true.

didn't do much last night...went through my Neil and Pegi shots, but just rough culling for now...well, i did the RAW edits on the Pegi shots, but it was only 6 or so. i'll do the neil shots tonight.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Mornin all. Early morning lecture on male urethritis.... yes that's exactly as gross as it sounds. Got my RM santa gift boxed up and ready to ship. As I said in that thread, I hope the monkey getting it can read mandarin chinese and farsi.
Bleaksburg also got our first real snow today! w00t.

Have a good'n monos

splat

Nam I am
Somebody please shoot me !

My life is Hell right now . yesterday Morning one of our developer ran a "build" script , that she modified ( but won't admit it ) and it ran and if made a mess out of every thing, deleted Huge areas of Data ! I have already restored over 200GB from tape , and have another 100 or so to go, and last night when I finally got out of here at about 1 had all the tapes quede up in the robot , sure enough I was gone maybe half an hour when the robot jammed, so I got in here around 6 to unjam the robot and restart the restore jobs, that are going slow as ****!

so it sucks to be me right now . I hope I still have a job after this debacle.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
worked late on the shelves yesterday and almost got them done...

tired today... wrecks everywhere on the drive to work... not much snow (2 inches or so) but pretty crappy roads!

have a good one monkeys!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning peeps. Bought some pants last night. Exciting huh? Spin class tonight and then tomorrow is my Friday! w00t! :D Headed to Long Island Fri. morning.

Have a good day! :)

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
the hellacopters broke up? bummer, if that's true.
The End (2007-10-13)
After nearly thirteen years as The Hellacopters we're now sad to tell you that we are breaking up. The reasons behind this very difficult decision are many and too personal to go into here.

Playing in a rock and roll band isn't always a walk in the park, but thanks to all of you who rocked out with us at sweaty clubs, rainy festivals or at home by the stereo throughout the years, it's been a fantastic trip. We'll never forget your support.

We recently finished mixing our seventh and last studio album and it'll be released early next year according to initial plans. We feel like we wanna say one last Goodbye to you and throw in the towel with a bang, so we're aiming to do a farewell tour through Europe and Scandinavia sometime in the spring. So you're not getting rid of us just yet.

Thanks!

The Hellacopters

http://www.hellacopters.com/site/default.asp

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Monkeys - long but fun night at the hockey rink last night. The rink is called the Bolton Ice Palace - it is anything but palacial. But hey once you get on the ice it doesn't really matter.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

My life is Hell right now . yesterday Morning one of our developer ran a "build" script , that she modified ( but won't admit it ) and it ran and if made a mess out of every thing, deleted Huge areas of Data ! I have already restored over 200GB from tape , and have another 100 or so to go, and last night when I finally got out of here at about 1 had all the tapes quede up in the robot , sure enough I was gone maybe half an hour when the robot jammed, so I got in here around 6 to unjam the robot and restart the restore jobs, that are going slow as ****!

You should have just rebooted. Problem solved.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch

Ug, that sounds absolutely horrible. Good luck.

On another note, WE GOT SNOW!!!!!! Tons of snow. And since we are on the lake, it is still coming down. I spent about an hour shoveling the driveway yesterday which was nice because I got out of having to do my arm workout.

Today I don't know what I plan on. I have saturated the neighborhood looking for part time jobs so I think today I am going to hang out and try to catch up on christmas stuff. Maybe get some decent pictures of the snow.