Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Another morning of troubleshooting some equipment here at the plant. It's down to the fine adjustments now--and that takes forever to get right.

Not too much to report....we killed our TV last night and listened to some 'Zepplin while cooking some spaghetti and drinking some wine.

Tonight: a chilly night of dirt jumping at Nice Guy Mikes.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Going home in 10 minutes. I have the next four days off, thank God!

Night shift still sucks but I have a lead on a desktop job on Orange County in a medical center. Fingers crossed! I really want this job as it gets me back into a more technical role and back in a med center.

In other news I am frikkin tired! :)

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Good Morning!!!
Not too much to report....we killed our TV last night and listened to some 'Zepplin while cooking some spaghetti and drinking some wine.
Hey, that sounds strangely similar to what I'm going to be doing tonight!!! Except I don't have any 'Zepplin...... lol!!

Good xc ski last night! We have nice frozen bases in the woods finally, and then got 4-6" of fresh powder Monday night, so it made for some pretty fast and scary downhills and overall fantastic skiing last night. I am really beginning to look forward to it warming up and being able to get back out on the bike, though......

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Bravo! :clapping: I did the same thing last night, 'cept is was Miles Davis, ravioli and beer! :cheers:

No spin class tonight, off week due to winter recess. Heading over to the inlaw's for dinner. Leaving the kids there to spend the night after, so the wifey and I might go out and do something. Anyone seen a good movie lately? :)

splat

Nam I am
Morning

last night as I went to bed , I looked out the front window and could see nothing , I turned on the light and it is snowing like a MOFO ! I couldn't even see the house accross the street. . i didn't know it was suppose to snow. well it didn't last long . left us a dusting . which made for a lovely ride in today on for the most part white covered roads . of course the snow helps hide the ice patches so I really had to keep an eye out for them. aside from that not much else going on.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. Just back from Long Line Land, NY after a long weekend of hanging with mom in-law. Got in 2 days of XC riding, one in 60 degree (!) weather on Monday - a little wet but not muddy at all...sand drains well!

Friday came with a bit of good news - I got called to interview for a position within the NY state govt....starting salary almost triples what I'm making now! Holy crap...the position involves some traveling, so I'll have to see if it's worth it post interview. Right now, I have an incredible amount of flexibility in my current job and a hell of a lot of banked vacation time.

Sorry to hear about Konabumm's parent passing away, makes me think about my elderly folks!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a good night last night.

Workin today and then after work I'm meeting up with a NonMonkey to deliver the Ted Wojcik to him - he'll be the first Central CT Test Pilot for the new 29er design from Ted. He should provide us with great feedback as he has owned and IF, a SofaKing and a Carl Strong 29er. But he hasn't had a 29er with quite the same geometry as the "Monkey Butt's."