Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's pouring rain here. No dirt jumping this week. Everything is drenched.

Went out to dinner with the CEO of our company last night. Had a delicious steak on the company dime. Topped it off with some peanut butter pie....that's right, I said peanut butter pie. It was teh awesome. :thumb:

Played with Colin for awhile when I got home and tried to watch a bit of "Hells Kitchen" but the manufactured drama was too much to even bear for a few minutes. Downloaded some music on iTunes for about an hour instead.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Morning all! Last night's ride was filled with mechanical failures leading to two guys bailing (broken fork, 2 flats) and me riding out alone. Decided to get in a few extra miles and one wrong turn led to an in the dark finish. Got home and ran 2.5 miles with the GF before kicking back and getting some sleep. Too bad I slept like crap.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Sick day today. I feel like the ass end of a rhino. I hate wasting sick days on actual illness. Looks like it's movies on PPV today. It "Watchmen" any good?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
'Morning. Sick day today. I feel like the ass end of a rhino. I hate wasting sick days on actual illness. Looks like it's movies on PPV today. It "Watchmen" any good?

Did elastomer tagging on 400 something fish yesterday, then had a football game last night. We won 19-7, and I dropped a 2 pt. conversion pass.:mad:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fvck no....unless you like blue cock.

sifting through the 8 disc set of miles davis: live at the plugged nickel

roman polanski's "repulsion"

charles mingus: the black saint and the lady sinner

a old western called wagon master.....the bbc series state of play...

Last edited:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
9 days until I am off to Mexico

Found out last night part of my itinerary will be a day at: Playa en Manzanillo

Apparently that's where they filmed the Bo Derek beach scene in "10"

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
fvck no....unless you like blue cock.

sifting through the 8 disc set of miles davis: live at the plugged nickel

roman polanski's "repulsion"

charles mingus: the black saint and the lady sinner

a old western called wagon master.....the bbc series state of play...
Do you work? ...Or do you have a sugar mama? :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
:clapping:

Good morning.
I squeezed in a ride but damn if it isn't pitch black by 7:30.

douglas: you should show up at the beach with cornrows.

Work today, then a date for pizza/beer tonight.
Hoping to put that fork on this week and take the HT out for a ride with my daughter in tow.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Syd and I had a nice night at home last night that included playing a game (Boggle Jr. and she's good), making popcorn and watching the Fox and the Hound before heading to bed. I even made it to bed early! Tonight we're going to grab dinner & drinks with my brother at Applebees (Syd's choice) and help him pick out a laptop for his business. Should be fun!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

I have to say I could get used to this awesome weather in Ashland. I have been here 45 days and it hasn't rained for more than 5 minutes the entire time. The temp swing is a little rough, 46 degrees this morning and should be about 100 by this afternoon.

I want to build a park bike for the skate park down the street, looks like a lot of fun to be had.

Birthday weekend camping trip, tomorrow is my Friday!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.

I am wearing my new wool hat I finished last night. it is gonna keep my dome toasty this fall. i also pressed my first headset last night. loads of fun. I noticed however that my frikkin fork has a wicked ass dent on the inside of one of the legs right above the disc brake tabs. that fkn sux.

hopefully sleeping warrior will be awakened this weekend for a shakedown cruise to some taverns 'round the hood. :cool:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I have put 42 miles on my road bike since I got the OK to ride it from my physical therapist on the 14th. Just riding to/from work and on small errands. SO pumped to be riding anything again. Should get the clear to ride my MTB again after my next PT appointment on the 18th of October, but well see.

Besides that, making homemade pizzas tonight, drinking a beer or two, and watching:
-Wipeout
-Fringe
-It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia

With some friends tonight. What a lineup eh?

Listening to the new Strung Out cd right now. Its called Agents of the Underground.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning all,
Not a great start for me. Woke up to snow falling from the heavens, and the baby is sick. I did make sourdough pancakes. They were tasty. No plans for the afternoon, which is good I guess. Sick kid = no fun anyway.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Afternoon.

Still sick, but getting better. Probably back to work tomorrow, will make for a very short week.

Weather is so damned nice, but I'm in no mood or condition to ride. That, and my road bike has an annoying creak that I just can't seem to locate and eradicate.

Stosh, you ride at Stewart?