Quantcast

~~Wednesday GMT~~

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
7:00am Wednesday morning here. The luxury of internet in bed before I have to get up and sort breakfast for the guests.

Just been informed of a large cardboard box coming my way courtesy of Brown Santa.

Woot!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Well, this will surely mess up the rotational sequencing of the earth. Good morning Monkeys of the world.

Back to work after a 10 day break, spent some time with my man cub at several Scout events, one which was a week on a SW VA lake doing nothing but skiing, wakeboarding, sailing, etc, etc.

Work sucks.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think the rule should be that if it's not Wednesday where you are, you should not be starting a Wednesday GMT. This is a load of bovine stool if you ask me.

Good morning, I guess...now that the day is ruined.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning. Decided to take the big bike out for an XC loop and kicked my own ass. Had some jumbalaya and ice cream and called it a night. Pretty sucessfull.

Riding again tonight, feeling the motivation and flow coming back to me. Now just have to get through this work day...

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning. Shout out to all you teachers! I am in grading h*ll for the next 24 hours... I wasn't aware that reports submitted by college juniors/seniors could be such a mess. Is spelling/grammar/paraphrasing no longer taught? Good grief!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Good morning all. Good news is its now my weekend. Bad news is it looks like I'm going to spend it replacing the head gasket on the motorcycle. If I'd wamted to spend all my time wrenching on a motorcycle, I would have bought a Harley. :mad:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
did a shoot for a guy's recording studio last night, and then went to dinner @ east coast grill. definitely sub-par, esp for the price.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Afternoon from Berlin monkeys. I did my good deed today and chased down a purse snatcher. Something straight out of a movie. I couldn't believe what I was seeing till the guy ran past me with some other guy running far behind. Caught up to him tackled him made him drop the purse and by then it was all over. Felt pretty good.

Also went on the free walking tour of Berlin. Very cool and informative tour. If you visit the city I highly recommend it. Well Auf Wiedersehen

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
i found a volvo for HAB if he wakes up today.
That's a sweet car.

I keep wanting to ditch my van for a station wagon.

edit - oh yeah, morning.
A local shop dropped the ball 3 times on ordering two parts to finish my new build, so I just ordered them online last night. Problem is I won't get them now until next week, I was hoping to get the bike done this week (ordered them 3 weeks ago).

On the other hand, I found a neat fork on our local craigslist - its ridiculous, but should be fun, hoping to pick it up this weekend.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Long freaking night. Our Pit is having some serious stomach issues and was ****ting blood last night. Really scary. But shes doing MUCH better as of this morning. Hope things stay like that for the dog sitter since the wife and I are leaving town until Sunday am tonight.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
blame texting.
Funny you say that...

I was talking to my mom last week, she was telling me about an employee they just fired. Along with slacking off and bad mouthing customers, he was entering all of his notes in the system using text-shorthand that no one else there could understand :rofl:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Just got back from a big day trail riding. Awesome.
Took a visit to the Champery WC course too. Ben (BuckoW on here) is busy rebuilding it after the race ruined the entire track and it's riding pretty mint now.
Lots of pedaling today, exploring some walking tracks. Found some sweet singletrack too.
I'm a bachelor tonight, so guess what a chef makes himself for dinner? Two-minute-noodles. That and a movie in bed sounds pretty damn good.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Just got back from a big day trail riding. Awesome.
Took a visit to the Champery WC course too. Ben (BuckoW on here) is busy rebuilding it after the race ruined the entire track and it's riding pretty mint now.
Lots of pedaling today, exploring some walking tracks. Found some sweet singletrack too.
I'm a bachelor tonight, so guess what a chef makes himself for dinner? Two-minute-noodles. That and a movie in bed sounds pretty damn good.
That is depressing. I am not a chef and I would at least make myself microwave mac n cheese.