Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

In the field yesterday for 2.5 hours, and I sweat so much that my shirt was still wet 4 hours later.

Today I get to wear shorts to work because I'm going to be working in the basement clearing out stuff that get ruined when we had a flood a couple of months back.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello nutty monkeys! ROLF

The Farmer's Almanac states that today is Wednesday. Kind of weird when you think about it. Ran 6.3 miles after work yesterday and wasn't too happy about my time (59 minutes), but I am convinced that not calibrating my new iPod and having to wait at busy crosswalks probably cost me 8-10 minutes. I'm thinking about a road ride tonight since the new bike is calling my name.

I think I'll hit Costco on my lunch break today. Y'all let me know if you need anything.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Its rained almost every evening for the past few weeks, starting just before I leave work and keeping me from my mid-week rides. Cranky Nick is cranky. :mad:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Can you check for the Grana Padano when you go? I want to know if they discontinued it in general or just stopped carrying it at our store...
For you, I will check. :D I've got to get there before Saturday because I need dog food for our new dog. Well, technically the dog needs the food, not me. Kirkland dog food is quality stuff as dog food goes.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Knee if feeling a lot better today thankfully.

Also got the all clear on my helmet from TLD. I must say, that helmet (D3) has taken some SERIOUS impacts and is still good to ride with according to the TLD engineers. Everyone talks crap about EPS helmets, but from someone who has taken some serious spills onto their head in the last 2 years, I am blown away by the quality of the D3 helmet. So pumped it is still safe to ride.

Enjoying some spotify music this morning.

Coffee. Check.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Another mellow day. Servicing Wifey's Forester and putting sound deadening in. Working on my Autodesk Inventor study work, getting a haircut and looking into going back to school. I might go back for an engineering degree, since that is what I actually want to do.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning. Great tour stage today...I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I'm about to make some iced coffee and head into town for some groceries.
Thanks for not spoiling it. I watch it at 8pm!! I have to make sure I don't see any of the info VERSUS posts on FB so I don't ruin it as well.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Man, it's mid July and I have been freezing and rained on almost every day since I started commuting to downtown. Finally today it's nice as hell.

Brother-in-law should get here tonight. He rode his Harley from Southern California to Florida, up to NY, and he got to Boise last night. He is averaging 500 miles a day, but did 1100 miles in one shot to get the hell out of the mid west. :rofl:

His bike isn't as comfortable as I would want for a road cruiser. But like other folks with too much time on their hands (gff), he's just out looking for trouble.

<edit> Roughing it

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's Wednesday... I wish it were Friday...

Going to make it through another boring work day with the help if youtube and ridemonkey. I think I've spent about 16 work hours on the random picture thread.

Finished "The Doppleganger Effect" and started a new book last night "Siddhartha," good stuff.

Might get out for a ride tonight, but this eternal cloudy/rainy/58 degree summer weather is dampening the motivation. At lease this weekend is supposed to be nice!

Happy hump day! Be kind to those you love!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Also got the all clear on my helmet from TLD. I must say, that helmet (D3) has taken some SERIOUS impacts and is still good to ride with according to the TLD engineers. Everyone talks crap about EPS helmets, but from someone who has taken some serious spills onto their head in the last 2 years, I am blown away by the quality of the D3 helmet. So pumped it is still safe to ride.
what testing did TLD conduct to confirm that the helmet still meets the required safety standards?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Man, it's mid July and I have been freezing and rained on almost every day since I started commuting to downtown. Finally today it's nice as hell.

Brother-in-law should get here tonight. He rode his Harley from Southern California to Florida, up to NY, and he got to Boise last night. He is averaging 500 miles a day, but did 1100 miles in one shot to get the hell out of the mid west. :rofl:

His bike isn't as comfortable as I would want for a road cruiser. But like other folks with too much time on their hands (gff), he's just out looking for trouble.

<edit> Roughing it
nice!