Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So my neighbor's been MIA for about 2 months and a few of us in the building as well as the property manager have been trying to make sure she's okay. It turns out that she wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital, where she died a short time later.

Very sad. She was only in her early 70's and a normal healthy recent retiree. She had just gotten back from a 1 month trip to Europe and cruise.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
So my neighbor's been MIA for about 2 months and a few of us in the building as well as the property manager have been trying to make sure she's okay. It turns out that she wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital, where she died a short time later.

Very sad. She was only in her early 70's and a normal healthy recent retiree. She had just gotten back from a 1 month trip to Europe and cruise.
That's sad man.At least she did the cruise, the thought of dying always bothers me because I know I won't be able to see even a small portion of the world before I die.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
oh em gee monkies! awkward political discussion between the big boss and leasing agent at our little work lunch... luckily I escaped! Whew!