Quantcast

###Wednesday GMT###

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all! Still cleaning up trees here in MD. Got the lumberjack song stuck in my head...

I need to get back on a bike!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
NewDog ate my new running hat yesterday. I should have known better than to leave it within her reach. And it just so happens that I got an e-mail last night from the local running store informing me that hats are 10% off this weekend. Go figure.

Speaking of running, I am taking a half day today to get in a marathon training run.

tick tock tick tock to four days of Kingdom Trails.....

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
It's still August for god's sake! I rode before work this morning and it was barely 40 degrees with frost on the ground. Brrrr. It's a great way to start a day though. I love me some morning sunshine rides.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
n-star says i wont have power till next week so im stuck using school computers to do anything. its starting to become more of a problem then a inconvenience.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
NewDog ate my new running hat yesterday. I should have known better than to leave it within her reach. And it just so happens that I got an e-mail last night from the local running store informing me that hats are 10% off this weekend. Go figure.
I bet they paid her off in food to do it.

Morning. Settled back in CA. I missed my DH bike.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:rant: Just found out that extended play ends and Garbonzo is closing this weekend... we are going NEXT weekend... were really excited about BOTH of those things. :rant:

In other news, hubby took me to see The Band Perry last night, they were AWESOME. Kimberly Perry is just a little ball of southern fire, I just love her! :happydance: