Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Mourning gentlemen. Last day of my 9-5. I have a suprise meeting today because the guys who forwarded me to a guy who wants to hire me are more stressed than I am. For no reason.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Been out on the right of way the past couple of days. Not much longer, and this job will be done for us. This is both good news and bad news. The good news is that I finally get to be home, and start the kitchen remodel I've been promising BigT for a year, the bad news is that I have to spend time in the office trying to drum up work.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MONKEYS! LMFAO! I have confirmed that this is Wednesday, so it's official. My legs are feeling a bit tired after running a bunch the last two days.

Today is the last day of November. Make the most of it, folks.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
no coffee this morning and my school went all heath nut on us and wont sell it any more..... i guess i will just nap all day, its fine with me. any way had a pretty sweet session on the rebuilt mushroom drop in nam last night, i really like the way the step up came out. so can the day end i wanna go home?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, I'm barely awake at the moment. Didn't sleep much last night and the coffee needs to kick in soon otherwise it is going to be a loooooonnnnnggggggg day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Sinus headache, need more coffee. This weird weather really needs to go away. It's almost December and 60 degrees :confused: I can't remember a year when I've still been taking my "seasonal allergy medicine" this late!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Wednesday! Today my coworkers are taking me out for an early birthday lunch. Woot woot. I had beers and tater tots with some friends last night. Today is busy for me because we are down 2 staff and it's up to just me to close the month end and do other accounting stuff you wouldn't understand :)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's pay day! Whoop whoop!

I have an unusual amount of energy this morning... I think it's due to this diet I am doing increasing my health and overall gusto for life again! Too bad I have to spend it at my desk for the next 8 hours! Guess I'll make the most of the balance ball seat today!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Morning monkeys!

Been out on the right of way the past couple of days. Not much longer, and this job will be done for us. This is both good news and bad news. The good news is that I finally get to be home, and start the kitchen remodel I've been promising BigT for a year, the bad news is that I have to spend time in the office trying to drum up work.

Be safe out there.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but wtf is the right of way? :confused: What exactly do you do?

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Shot this last winter. Still on the same project, but now in the swamps. I sit around and watch this. The right of way is where the power lines run, and also the 16" 750psi gas main. I'm there to make sure they don't shake the gas main too much.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I monitor the vibrations using seismographs.
So what you're saying is seis does matter? har har.

BTW one of our machines uses high-power xenon lamps that flash using 40kv through a single 10AWG wire. Very low current though. We have variations that use 1, 2, 3 and 4 lamps. Cool story, bro.