Quantcast

Wednesday GMT

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Stuck in a conference room all day. Listening to Italians. I keep wanting to bring up the Family Guy "Speaking Italian" video.

From this morning.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Lucky me, I get to sit in my truck all day and watch people work. I need to bribe the driller to go even slower than he is, though I don't know how he can get any slower.

Today is:
National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day
Anniversary - "Designated Hitter" Rule
Birthday - Alexander Hamilton (statesman)
Independence Day (Morocco)
National Unity Day (Nepal)

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Coughing a lot this morning so that sucks! I'm thinking a really long hot shower and then off to try work. Still waiting for my coffee to finish steeping in the press. Crappy weather coming in tonight too, but it should lead to some snow (finally).

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wednesday it is then. Have to be the lone logistics guy in a room full of engineers today. My version of hell.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning. Coughing a lot this morning so that sucks! I'm thinking a really long hot shower and then off to try work. Still waiting for my coffee to finish steeping in the press. Crappy weather coming in tonight too, but it should lead to some snow (finally).
Trying to squeeze in a ride with my son post work before the weather comes in, but a 4 year old's motivation is so picky! (Word Girl on PBS wins over bike ride in 40 degree temps..alas. )

56562.JPG

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Nothing new here - enjoyed 2 Expresso Stouts on Nitro last night at Bend Brewing Company and they were free! I got a $20 gift card there for commuting by bike to work. Woot woot.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Gooooood morning primates! All this exercising as of late has me sleeping soundly and waking chipper! Happy hump day! Please feel free to take that literally and make it a good one with your SO! :D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I think I'm going for a small ride on the hardtail if it's not too dark when I get home. I definitely could use the exercise.