Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Got plenty of sleep last night. Coffee is flowing, sun is shining. Today is going to be a good day.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I'm stretched out in the back of my commuter van roughly 100 miles into my 110 mile morning commute from ABQ to Los Alamos. Just another day working in Atomic City .

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I couldn't fall asleep last night so I was worried that this morning would be rough, but so far so good. Sunny and beautiful outside so I plan on taking a nice walk around the lake at lunch today too! Week 30 check-up at the Dr. tonight, then Syd has swim so it's sure to be a busy one!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I was very happy when I got to work yesterday to find the computers up and running. Thank you verizon for working all weekend to get the lines down the street repaired.

Fun part was that with everything we did all weekend, all of it had to be updated into the computers, along with the normal daily workload. We had alot to get done, least it made the day go by fast.

Today should be a fairly normal wednesday for us with everything up and running again, have a new guy starting training today though so that may throw a wrench in the works.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Closing Friday morning, moving Saturday. I have so much packing to do.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'morning' Tomorrow is one of those special days for me and hubby... and always the best ski day of the year for me. So... I shall ski with my hubby! Hopefully hit up a pub or two on the way home... get sloppy... you know... good times. Can't wait for 5pm tomorrow!