Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Holy middle of the week, Batman! Got the Skyline Chili check in the box last night, was OK. Couldn't eat it over spaghetti, some things just shouldn't be done.

X3 Jr's first lacrosse game today and of course I'm on the road. Good Luck Braves!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Back in home from vacation and have to go to work today. My body had just gotten used to PST and now I'm back on EST. I'm sooooooooo tired right now. Coffee to the rescue!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT UP THERE, JOE SIXPACKS! Today is Wednesday if you ask me.

Training for marathon #2 is sucking my energy dry, man. Apparently this is normal though...being tired as hell. My training is much more focused, specific, and mapped out this time around. *sigh*...14 weeks of training down, seven more weeks to go. At least my body feels fine, you know, other than being tired. No real aches or pains to speak of.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
We had our first official club ride of the season last night. The trails are almost completely dried out. It's pretty amazing for mid-March. I feel an epic season of mtb'ing ahead of us this year!!! Or at least for me. I never stopped riding all winter(?), so I don't have all that early season suffering to endure this year. :thumb:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mornin Monkeys,

I don't usually post on the GMT's (what does that mean anyways - good morning turkey?) but this morning was perfect so I felt compelled to post.

My little monkey slept through the night (it's maybe the 5th time in 17 months). It is a glorious morning (sunny and 50°) so we biked to daycare. El monito loves the bike seat, which is so rad. And the new townie-bike is working out well too, basket and all.

Now I'm sat at my desk, but I don't care, caus' this morning was so awesome.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's a morning, and the sun is out. I am home sick for the day... plan to get outside and chop some wood later if the sun comes out. I'll just sweat all the bad juju out of my body... hopefully.

Be kind to the ones you love out there.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
WHAT UP THERE, JOE SIXPACKS! Today is Wednesday if you ask me.

Training for marathon #2 is sucking my energy dry, man. Apparently this is normal though...being tired as hell. My training is much more focused, specific, and mapped out this time around. *sigh*...14 weeks of training down, seven more weeks to go. At least my body feels fine, you know, other than being tired. No real aches or pains to speak of.
Beer is the answer.