Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

After 2 days of "We don't need you until 4", to "Be here at 7am".

When I got home yesterday, the faucets were leaking. I attempted a fix, which had worked in the past, but this morning there was a puddle on the floor. I have to replace one of the valves. Oh joy.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Sun is shining, schedule is set and I've got coffee in hand so it looks like it's going to be a good day :) Our in-freezer ice maker has decided to stop working so we'll need to get that looked at soon since we're coming into the season where we need ice! Hopefully it's a quick/easy fix.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
cracking up listening to my brothers kids singing la grange......

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! Another day working for the man. 3 hours down with 7 to go.

Both of my bikes are in the process of self destructing. Both require some new wheel bearings, a saddle on one, perhaps 2 new shocks, my fork is leaking for some reason, my shifting is screwed up, and my computer transmitter fell off. Sigh.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Good morning! Another day working for the man. 3 hours down with 7 to go.

Both of my bikes are in the process of self destructing. Both require some new wheel bearings, a saddle on one, perhaps 2 new shocks, my fork is leaking for some reason, my shifting is screwed up, and my computer transmitter fell off. Sigh.
We riding tomorrow? Between your bike and my fork it will look like the special Olympics.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Monday/Thursday. Half day tomorrow then off to Denver to try and hop on a flight to get to LA so I can drive to Tempe on Friday morning. The stupid bee people never called back or showed up, but the swarm seems to have moved out of the garage, so I've got that going on.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Spent the day talking with people over the phone or net. Not the most productive day and I get paranoid for getting no new contracts, though it's normal. Both me paranoid and conctracts not always being there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
I'm back, to having Internet access.... Spent the weekend up at plattekill and Monday and Tuesday down the cape. Plattekill was a wicked sick trip other then a speeding ticket, and well the cape just kinda sucked like always.