Quantcast

~~ Wednesday GMT ~~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Work blows, seriously contemplating a jump, like today.
Riding this afternoon (yay!) so I have that to look forward to.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning. Same old, same old here. The only new thing is that I'm meeting a manager from Schwab about a trading position. I was referred in by a former colleague. We are grabbing coffee in a less formal environment, which is always good when doing interviews.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning. Same old, same old here. The only new thing is that I'm meeting a manager from Schwab about a trading position. I was referred in by a former colleague. We are grabbing coffee in a less formal environment, which is always good when doing interviews.
yea, but that can lead to goign to a hekma bar, which can lead to getting a hooker and a cheap hotel room, doing a bunch of blach, and sucking some random joozian's jagon.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
yea, but that can lead to goign to a hekma bar, which can lead to getting a hooker and a cheap hotel room, doing a bunch of blach, and sucking some random joozian's jagon.
Thankfully we are meeting at a Starbucks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Groundhog day #150 something. People complain about the gloomy winters around here. I'm getting pissed off at the sun waking me up at five ****ing twenty in the morning. Just taped cardboard over the window. 22 more days until my 13 week vacation.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That went well. Very, very well.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. No baby, I'm stuffy and I'm tired. We are supposed to get some big t-storms soon so hopefully that will keep me entertained!

I have had the same mechanical pencil for ages too...love that I can refill the lead and eraser!!!!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I checked and although I don't have a single mechanical pencil at my desk, I do have a sweet-ass yellow Ticonderoga #2 as well as a couple of generic POS simply marked "2", without any exterior tactile coating (as in rough wood) and a crappy red eraser that is hard as a rock and just smears graphite around on the page.

The generic POS pencil people could run a softer durometer eraser compound and improve performance tremendously.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Became horribly sick a few days ago and had to miss going to the Tour of California to shoot for the team, so now I am stuck at home with nothing to do, broke, and trying to sell more bike parts. What a fun day!!!

Anyone need a 54cm 2011 Specialized Tarmac frameset???