Quantcast

~@~ Wednesday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Holy effing crazy drivers Batman! The drive into work this morning was like being in the Indy 500.

Happy first day of the NFL season and more importantly... happy first day of fantasy football!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
orchestra pit seats at wolf trap in the summer are very uncomfortable...

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Last day of my 5 day weekend. Up side is I get a 2 day work week. I have to drive BigT to the airport today, she has a conference in FL for the rest of the week. I would have gone with her, but there is absolutely nothing to do around the hotel without a rental, and we didn't want that expense, so I decided to stay home.

Be safe out there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and the road construction in virginia is still as fvcked up as it was 4 years a go.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I would have gone with her, but there is absolutely nothing to do around the hotel without a rental, and we didn't want that expense, so I decided to stay home.
take out a craigslist ad "ass kicking for rent" in the town she is going to next time...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Don't know if its the weather moving through or what but dude, I am hurting today, especially my shoulder. Going to be a long winter if this is a sign of things to come. :(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening monkeys! Today was Syd's first day of first grade, my first day with students and Alex's second day at the sitter's house. All I can say is...phew. Long day for all of us = early bed tonight!