Quantcast

%%%Wednesday GMT%%%

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I did absolutedly nothing last night and it was everything I hoped it would be. It's amazing how good you feel when you actually get a full night's sleep. I should do that more often. :D

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Frickin' wiped out today in a good way - me & the kid did 2 hrs of laps at the BMX track last night. Was nice to watch him ride the 'Clay Monster' without any assistance - he used to have a tough time pedaling up the 2nd steep lip of a step up. Our local track is supposedly huge, hence the nickname - who woulda thunk?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Only day off this week... Gonna go get my pupps from the ex wife this morning and take them straight to the groomers..... Need to make a run to the county landfill with some construction leftovers, Clean up around the yard for an upcoming Bday bash here, Pick up the pupps, one last trip to the attornies at four, workout at seven, dinner with lady friend afterwords....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Oh and on top of this, the ex gets to have he feelings hurt even more today on top of her massive loss in court, she gets to see me head out to the house in my new truck.... With the lady friend with me.... The ex is going to **** her pants when she see's who it is!!!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i may still have riding muscles, but i'm sure i have no squat muscles
3 sets of 135x10 has me walking like conjoined twins after playing 6 hrs of broomball in penny loafers

also, tonight honey booboo enters double digits in episode count while the weight of the "star" rushes toward triple digits

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Director of Contra Costa Health Dept. decreed that all EMS workers must get Flu shots or wear Hepa filter masks at work. I went to get my shot and decided what the hey we are also having a whooping cough epidemic so I went for that shot too. This morning both shoulders feel like they got wacked with a bat

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Oh dear god you just made me throw up in my mouth a little....... No its someone who has been my best friend for sixteen years, someone who at one point and time the ex made me promise that I would if my best friend and I were both single again that I would in fact show her what it means to be loved by man who will actually be a man and stand up for himself.....

Ex wife.... What is she doing here?

Me... She is with me...

Ex wife WTF does that mean

Lady friend.... """ Nice big wet kiss...."

Ex wife.. WTF you g#&#*@mn B*#&h

Lady friend.... Your the one that tried to kill him, told him to leave, said you wanted this, and if I remember in fact he is holding to a promise..........

Awkward silence

Lady friend... Ok so we are here for the dogs, please get them ready we have a schedule to keep today, and make sure your out by saturday as promised....

Me... Smile from ear to ear trying to not laugh

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My advice is never heeded as I am always a day late. :monkey:

Oh dear god you just made me throw up in my mouth a little....... No its someone who has been my best friend for sixteen years, someone who at one point and time the ex made me promise that I would if my best friend and I were both single again that I would in fact show her what it means to be loved by man who will actually be a man and stand up for himself.....

Ex wife.... What is she doing here?

Me... She is with me...

Ex wife WTF does that mean

Lady friend.... """ Nice big wet kiss...."

Ex wife.. WTF you g#&#*@mn B*#&h

Lady friend.... Your the one that tried to kill him, told him to leave, said you wanted this, and if I remember in fact he is holding to a promise..........

Awkward silence

Lady friend... Ok so we are here for the dogs, please get them ready we have a schedule to keep today, and make sure your out by saturday as promised....

Me... Smile from ear to ear trying to not laugh

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
This will only demonstrate that you value your pride more than you value either of these women. Maybe you can pick the new chicka up after you've finished the divirce antics - class it up a bit for her. :)
Bwahahaha..... Yeah teh Divorce is done with, New lady wanted to go.... THe ex did some effed up stuff the last few months... It was entertaining for all here