Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Dang, I tried to make it 2 in a row! lol. Long day at John Hopkins today. Wifey surgery #4 of 7. Who knew building boobs was so labor intensive? Cancer sucks.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I just got informed I'm being promoted. Sounds fun but a 20% pay rise and a 40% work hour increase (to 40/week) kinda bumms me out. I liked my 3 day work weeks.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The whole office building smells like rotting garbage this morning. The maintence guys are wandering around trying to figure out what's causing it. Ugh, if this smell doesn't go away soon it's going to be a very long day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Good morning monkeys

So the bakery forgot to make MadDogs cake yesterday, so they gave us 26 cupcakes and a full refund. She was only slightly disappointed but I will take the $40 and spend it on a Halloween cake. New Cascadia makes an awesome gluten free cake, but the cupcakes were pretty good, too.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning all. The day is already dragging. I'm hoping that hitting the gym at lunch at least helps the second half go faster. Is it Friday yet?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Follow up for today...
Today was awesome.... Bass fishing date today out on the boat. Gotta say, I had a very awesome day. Couple things I settled on a bit just to go on this date... First off she is a blonde... I do not do blondes... Do not ask, I cannot explain it, second she is a bit thicker than My likings..... She is quite pretty though so I said what thehell she wants to go fishing, likes being outside, camps, hunts, shoots etc....

Turns out this is one of the better dates i have had in quite sometime, actually kind of scary how much we ping off each other with the dirty minds..... I caught two she caught one today.... Little break in the day for my workout tonight and here in a bit we are going back out for some billiard action......

Fun Fun...