Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Back at it after 4 days off.

Went to Houston to see my new nephew get christened. On the way back, my mother-in-law had a health emergency and was pulled off the plane in Baltimore. She doesn't get herself to medical care in time, but will lecture her children about it all the time.

Be safe out there.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went to name one movie YOLO a few days ago (ok, the polish translation of it) and it still didn't bit me in the ass.
Forgot I have screening tickets for today for a great movie and no one wants free cinema tickets 2 weeks before release. It's a strange day when people don't want something for free

Morning monkeys!

Back at it after 4 days off.

Went to Houston to see my new nephew get christened. On the way back, my mother-in-law had a health emergency and was pulled off the plane in Baltimore. She doesn't get herself to medical care in time, but will lecture her children about it all the time.

Be safe out there.
Yikes, hope she's doing better!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!!!

Right now I'm on a shuttle with stoney and full trucker, heading up to the top of the LaSals above Moab to ride the Whole Enchilada ... 27 miles, 7,000' downhill.

Have a great day.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
So we've had an eventful afternoon at work today. Our whole office building was evacuated because of possible gas leak. We were hanging around outside for about 30min until the fire department gave the OK for everyone to go back inside.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So we've had an eventful afternoon at work today. Our whole office building was evacuated because of possible gas leak. We were hanging around outside for about 30min until the fire department gave the OK for everyone to go back inside.
you had burritos last night didn't you?