Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Another lovely day in the port. So hard to not hide in the trailer, where it is nice and cool, and avoid watching the constant near-trainwreck that is a Senegalese construction site...

Good thing I'm a conscientious person... Fack.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This whole sleeping in thing is nice. It's been a long time since the little guys has let us do that. Now just enjoying my morning coffee and curled up on the couch.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Waking up, lots on the mind this week, Hopefully having a discussion with one of teh lady friends this evening as to what and were its going..... Workout then food most the day tomorrow

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Planning my Thanksgiving ride. Its a tradition I started when I lived in Florida and its nothing like arriving relaxed and hungry to Thanksgiving.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed :grump: but I get off early, so I'm sure I'll snap out of it... right about 1 o'clock PST ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon primates! Long time since I've stopped by here. BUSY work schedule, coupled with a new baby and an almost 7 year old = little time for mom! Never-the-less, I wouldn't change it for the world!

Happy pre-turkey day!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Afternoon primates! Long time since I've stopped by here. BUSY work schedule, coupled with a new baby and an almost 7 year old = little time for mom! Never-the-less, I wouldn't change it for the world!

Happy pre-turkey day!
:wave: :)

Happy Turkey day to you too! Hope all is well with the baby and the big girl!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR

Happy pre-turkey day!
Long time for me as well! Happy Turkey Day people!! :)