Quantcast

@@@ Wednesday GMT@@@@

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Best of luck mrs. Eric!

:wave:
Ran a 10k around the resort this morning. Feels like I'm effing superman when I run at sea level, never out of breath. Coconut margarita for post run recovery drink. At 0730 in the morning. :weee:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Best of luck mrs. Eric!

:wave:
Ran a 10k around the resort this morning. Feels like I'm effing superman when I run at sea level, never out of breath. Coconut margarita for post run recovery drink. At 0730 in the morning. :weee:
Had to run early to avoid blinding people who might have mistakenly been seen you and been blinded by the reflection of the Sun?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Picked up the car from the shop last night. It's hard to believe that a minor from end collision can result in $5700 worth of damage. It's also hard to believe how much of a pain in the ass it is not having a car for a week.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Mornin! Picked up the car from the shop last night. It's hard to believe that a minor from end collision can result in $5700 worth of damage. It's also hard to believe how much of a pain in the ass it is not having a car for a week.
Holy crap $5700? Maybe this will help you take a look at your lifestyle and figure out where you can walk/ride/take mass transportation????

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Wednesday. Today is meeting day! woohoo - I expect only about 1.5 hours of real work happeneing.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Holy crap $5700? Maybe this will help you take a look at your lifestyle and figure out where you can walk/ride/take mass transportation????
Luckily I only had to form over $500 since I went through insurance, but even still. That's like half the value of the car.

And while I'd love to, and have considered riding my bike to work, the plant isn't located in a cycling friendly area. The drivers suck, the roads suck, it's more or less a death wish.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
So. Much. Snow.
Wild boar are down from the mountains roaming the streets. Big Fckers too...
We've had one and a half meters over night of snow. Today was the first time in 12 years of living here that I have left the car at home because of the snow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So. Much. Snow.
Wild boar are down from the mountains roaming the streets. Big Fckers too...
We've had one and a half meters over night of snow. Today was the first time in 12 years of living here that I have left the car at home because of the snow.
Pics plz.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just knocked over my large iced coffee at the DD counter, spilling 1/3 of it all over the place. The cute chick working there just gave me that "really?" look. Smooth one.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got new XC shoes today, last parts I need for the road bike arrived and I ordered a new fork for my XC bike. Good bike day today

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I feel like death...... **** opiates, **** pissing blood.......

But hey, I get to sit in a bed on my ass doing jack ****..... is that really a bright side?

Guess the good news is teh fever is under a hundred now....

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Eric: good news!
Damo: green with envy.

I just ripped off a couple of 2,400' DH runs before dinner.
HOLLA!!

ps: that sucks Mike .. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Last edited:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps

This was taken yesterday morning at our construction site. It has been snowing constantly since then too.

The hotel is right across the road from the first photo.