Quantcast

\,,/Wednesday GMT\,,/

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morn. Good PT appointment yesterday. Body squats on a balance board = I fail. My legs were shaking like hell by the end of that session. I couldn't even do calf raises without holding onto the wall. Got home and spinned for 45 minutes.

Happy spring.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Baby slept from 10 PM - 4:30 AM... on my arm. She wouldn't sleep on her own. Smart baby.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The baby's still in her "fourth trimester", I figure. Besides, my work schedule is light these days such that no one cares whether I show up at 8, 9, or 11…
Have you considered making a crib mattress that duplicates the father experience. Just shrink wrap a sow belly and irradiate the crap out of it work to prevent spoilage.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Somehow she knows when she's put down, even if she outwardly seems asleep beforehand. Maybe it's body heat? Or the rhythm of human breathing? Like I said, she's a crafty little baby.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Somehow she knows when she's put down, even if she outwardly seems asleep beforehand. Maybe it's body heat? Or the rhythm of human breathing? Like I said, she's a crafty little baby.
It's their predatory instinct signaling them to engage 'puppeteer mode' whenever parents or grandparents are within range. Welcome your new overlord, it's all fun and games until they can talk back.