Quantcast

Wednesday GMT

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy world. Late rehearsal last night which meant everyones' bedtimes were late but the baby demanded a bottle at 2:30 or so, like clockwork. At least she's warm, snuggly clockwork.

Current plan is to get a quick trail ride in later this morning before heading in to work. The beauty of a flexible schedule…

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
just got back from fu manchu.

line of the nite....in between chants of aforementioned band...i'm not going to work tomorrow..

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo, good night back with the kid at the local BMX track. He (and I) had a good time. His current strength and new bike helped him fly around the parts of the track that had given him trouble in the past (ie, up some steep step up lips). He also got a chance to ride with/hang out with and cheer on his "BMX girlfriend", as he put it:

Did have to bribe him, ahem....negotiate with him post hot dog to do a few more laps. Negotiating tool = ice cream drumstick. Maybe this would work with North Korea?

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
OMG what is it monkeys!

I still find it funny when people I interview for an open position are visibly nervous talking to me. Ehhh....it's me. I'm literally the last person on the planet that should make you nervous.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Morning monkeys... been up all night finishing a research paper, and I have another (slightly easier) one due at midnight tonight, followed by another (much harder) one due Monday. I'm gonna need about a week of sitting on the beach drinking beer after this semester is over.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING MONKIES!!! I rode my BIKE today!!!!! It was AWESOME!!! And I'm stoked to ride it home this afternoon!!! Supposed to be 70!! :D

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Off to the Sox game and an afternoon in the Benjamin Moore luxury box.
Liver willing, Warren Buffets going to have heads rolling over lost profits at the next board meeting.