Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT?***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hola, banditos. Another gloomy day, two weeks to the day before I take the oral boards in Louisville.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Mornin monkeys.
Who knows of an easy way to mail a complete wheel set?
This seems to be my mission today but I cant seem to find an easy way to pack them and I dont have huge supplies of cardboard boxes available...

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Mornin monkeys.
Who knows of an easy way to mail a complete wheel set?
This seems to be my mission today but I cant seem to find an easy way to pack them and I dont have huge supplies of cardboard boxes available...
Get a cardboard wheel box from a bike shop that they might have lying around?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i wrote the wrong date on the fvcking calendar.....instead of driving to the beach to see baroness/true widow last night i'm driving to the asshole of the south to see them in atlanta today.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning. Coffee's working early today. Meetings all morning, bit o' work this afternoon, then (hopefully) riding. It's raining now, so we'll see. Big ride on the docket for tomorrow, some stuff I've not ridden despite it being less than 2 hours from the house... getting in to the high(er) country a bit and hopefully poking through a few snow drifts. Still need to write a trip report from Kokopelli, and now from Durango.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Just handed out my Senior awards and am enjoying some quiet and a cup o' joe in my classroom while the assembly continues :) Had a nice ride last night before the rain came in and managed to get some work done afterward.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Yeah thought about that, unfortunatly my LBS is a bunch of dicks who deem you worthy of their attention only if you walk in the door with the intention of buying a high end hybrid bike.
I avoid them as much as possible. :D
That's why I usually just wait til they close and go grab a box out of the dumpster.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin everyone! Took the pup for a run last night and hopped on the trainer after to get out a bit more energy. Will probably do the same tonight, this whole heavy rain thing has put a dampener on my riding plans.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Helped my dad build a huge retaining wall yesterday out at my parents' cabin to help level some ground. He was hoping to just get the first tier done yesterday since that takes the most time, but me being a strapping young lad, I was able to push ahead and get about 70% of the entire thing done.....he was amazed and super excited. Plus he got to play with some of his toys in the process so he was happy:

IMAG0241.jpg

Passed my eye exam today so I'm ready to start the new job next Monday, which I have mixed feelings about. Staining the girlfriend's parents' fence tomorrow, then spending Friday-Sunday up in Maine golfing and drinking on the beach with the GF to wrap up my funemployment break.

Also, my new front triangle should arrive Saturday after punching a hole in it last weekend after bailing on a misjudged rocky chute. My love/hate relationship with carbon continues, though Titus/On One's CS was unreal, so that was awesome. :thumb:

Last edited:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
So my car is in the shop on my only day off this week. I'm out of beer so I'm drinking on the bottle of vodka GFF got me for secret santa. Not a bad way to spend the day actually. May ride my bike up to the bar later.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Only two more days until our AlCan adventure! So excited! And so is the 6 year old... he didn't fall asleep until late for him!