Quantcast

-= Wednesday GMT =-

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Rise and shine.

Another hot one today, and several wildfires are burning around Colorado. I can't wait for rainy season.

Keep cool, yo.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I have reached my "meh, fvck it." threshold. aka "fit for purpose" threshold.

My countdown is reading in the single digits til home time.

I've got the Barry Gibb Talkshow theme in my head, and keep hearing
"Cruuuuuze.... Booostamontaaaaaay. Cruze, CRUZE, Cruze Boostamontaaaaaaay!"
in my mind.

I hope that doesn't happen to Toshi today...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hola, my little tortillas! Finally a friggin SUNNY day today! Unfortunately it's also very windy. Road ride planned after work. I predict a lot of cursing at the wind.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
morning dump is out of the way.

i don't recall eating a salad or peanuts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ignition broke on the fat bus, part is due in today. Fun times, I get to squeeze a 500 pounder into a normal size bus, securement is going to be interesting and kind of not pleasant to say the least.
packing peanutes. mix in some regular peanuts to give the patient something to do

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Morning. AM dump in progress. Beautiful day out, work seems rather unappealing.

Drinks date tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Halfway back home, at DCA at the moment. Test went ok. Some sections better, some worse than anticipated. 46 hours or so until I find out if I passed outright, passed only part of it, or failed (4 or more sections of 10 equates to failing the whole shebang).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Howdy all. Halfway back home, at DCA at the moment. Test went ok. Some sections better, some worse than anticipated. 46 hours or so until I find out if I passed outright, passed only part of it, or failed (4 or more sections of 10 equates to failing the whole shebang).
ehhh....you're too smart to fail.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
did you recommend suicide for any case? no? then it could be worse.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ehhh....you're too smart to fail.
I failed one exam during med school, for being too unpersonable to the actors play-acting as patients… I got all the diagnoses correct, but they didn't like me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I failed one exam during med school, for being too unpersonable to the actors play-acting as patients… I got all the diagnoses correct, but they didn't like me.
When you are a dr. will you dispense medical advice to us for free. We promise to like you....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
When you are a dr. will you dispense medical advice to us for free. We promise to like you....
I've been telling people they have contracted teh anal SARS since way back when, well before I got my MD in 2008.

Pro tip: You, too, have the anal SARS.