Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT?***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I was actually interested in those. I have a paintball gun or a XBox to trade. If you really want money could you hold it for two weeks? That's when I'll get my allowance and can pay you for it.
I always get the ridiculous lowballers. "Hey, can you take half of your asking price?" Then: "You sold it? Why didn't you answer my message?"

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
HAB needs to empty his mailbox...

Whistler is good today. Amazing how crapped out wheel bearings can make your bike feel like a pile of shiz.

On going to go do a jump.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

So my phone rings and it's my son. Wow, what a shocker. A kid I don't know wants to get to know me. For 17 years I have wanted to get to know him but have been thwarted by his mother at pretty much every attempt. Now he is becoming a man and wants to know why he doesn't know me and why I don't know him. Where do I even start...

I've been expecting this day to come, just didn't think it would come today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Afternoon Monkeys.

So my phone rings and it's my son. Wow, what a shocker. A kid I don't know wants to get to know me. For 17 years I have wanted to get to know him but have been thwarted by his mother at pretty much every attempt. Now he is becoming a man and wants to know why he doesn't know me and why I don't know him. Where do I even start...

JD - That is so incredibly awesome. As someone who has made the choice to not see my real mom in 15 years, my suggestion is to not point fingers as to why you didn't know him growing up. Just make it clear, that no matter what happened in the past, that you want to become the dad your weren't permitted to be before.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Afternoon Monkeys.

hey, if you guys really hit it off you can plan the killing his mom together. it'll be a bonding experience.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just had a discussion with the neighbors next door, they are not exactly fond of due to my red blooded American attitude, love of guns, god, and the keeping of large dogs....... Quick back story, when I moved in here, he quickly found out I had dogs and quickly tried everything to force me to not have them, then found I have a carry permit, tried to find ways to have that revoked and massive legal searches to make it so i could not have guns near his house< idiot I know>..... Well he knocked and talked to me for a few, told me his house was broken into, asked if I had seen anything, told him no I had been back and forth all day, well local sheriff was still at his place, came over to talk to me as well, asked me if I saw anything, came inside to see if anything was missing....... Everything was good here, Neighbor asked right there why would a thief hit his place and not ours...... Without missing a beat the Sheriff Responds..." Probably seen him carrying a sidearm, and heard the big ass dogs, decided to take the easy target instead...."

Love when Karma slapps people

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just had a discussion with the neighbors next door, they are not exactly fond of due to my red blooded American attitude, love of guns, god, and the keeping of large dogs....... Quick back story, when I moved in here, he quickly found out I had dogs and quickly tried everything to force me to not have them, then found I have a carry permit, tried to find ways to have that revoked and massive legal searches to make it so i could not have guns near his house< idiot I know>..... Well he knocked and talked to me for a few, told me his house was broken into, asked if I had seen anything, told him no I had been back and forth all day, well local sheriff was still at his place, came over to talk to me as well, asked me if I saw anything, came inside to see if anything was missing....... Everything was good here, Neighbor asked right there why would a thief hit his place and not ours...... Without missing a beat the Sheriff Responds..." Probably seen him carrying a sidearm, and heard the big ass dogs, decided to take the easy target instead...."

Love when Karma slapps people
Woof Woof Buddy