Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning,

Another day of being bored and doctor appoinments.
A good lawyer will make sure you eventually get paid for today. Just something to think about. Chin up!

Edit: Especially if you're missing work. You need to make sure you're keeping receipts for any related expenses, and be sure to keep a good record of every doctor appointment you have, work you miss, and miles traveled. You should be getting compensation for all of this through the insurance of the guy/woman who hit you, and possibly later through whatever legal means you might or might not choose to pursue.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hi kids. apparently heading to a wedding on short notice next weekend (24th). it's a little over 8 hours away here's the kicker: i leave for vacation the following weekend and would have been only about 2 hours away. go figure.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's odd seeing reading pennsylvania as a place bands want to play.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Day is *meh. No major changes here. Neighbor decided to bring over two baggies of seriously good snickerdoodle cookies. My self-control is being challenged to no avail. I hit 230# yesterday, so I'm down 20# in 5 weeks. Still no beer this month, and I think it's working.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

Heading back to the Kansas City area this afternoon. Had fun the past few days in on my wife's aunts/uncles farms. Northwest Missouri area is an OK place to visit family but only so many things to do in a town with 1000 people in it.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
right now a wall and part of my ceiling in my bedroom are being torn apart thanks to a leaky pipe from the 3rd floor heating system. seems to have been going on for quite a while now but all came to me yesterday. thankfully bldg insurance covers that. also glad I haven't painted the room yet. I hate painting

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. I'm working on cleaning up the house and boxing up the kids clothes don't fit anymore. I can't believe how big they're getting. After Alex's nap, we're heading out for a family bike ride and then, baking :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Worked early, short ride around lunch time, now more work then followed by Cirque du Soleil tonight. Today is pretty okay.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
right now a wall and part of my ceiling in my bedroom are being torn apart thanks to a leaky pipe from the 3rd floor heating system. seems to have been going on for quite a while now but all came to me yesterday. thankfully bldg insurance covers that. also glad I haven't painted the room yet. I hate painting
be prepared for insurance shenanigans...