Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
5 day weekend starts after kids football practice tonight.
Collecting checks, dumping the dogs off at storage and lining up materials for rest of week on todays agenda.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rockies v. Giants game after work today. Killer trail ride with FT and BBQ/smores with the neighbors afterwards. Work.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
day 41 of working everyday, dragging greatly. Just need to mindlessly make it through Friday then i finally have a weekend off.
You're old enough to retire and get a comfy state pension. Remind us again why you don't?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Morning! Outta Nebraska today and on to Colorado! I'm looking forward to spending more than one night in a place.
see if you can pass through wildcat hills state recreation area on your way out...

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
dying from allergies but also wanna ride today.
I just went off of Claritin and on to Zyrtec, at the suggestion of an allergy doc. He said to switch between the two every other month, so the drug doesn't lose it's efficacy. That said, I can't help you with the blood pressure thing. Maybe ride more? Speaking of riding, I'd like to get a quick ride in later today as well... maybe NTM or something. Pretty much working day and night for the next couple of months so I gotta squeeze rides in when I can.

I sure would like to ride my bike some time. :(

What is this "extra credit" section you speak of?
Don't worry about it.

Not too bad. I don't think I'd go out of the way for it, but it was fun.
More funner if you end with that... or if you throw it in to the middle of PtP after RR/MW instead of just coasting down the road to the Apex TH.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Went camping some more over the weekend.

Did some swimming at the river.

And the lake.

There were creatures in the woods.

Tried to avoid the smoke.

Didn't succeed.

It's pretty bad.

Last edited: