Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another good late night road ride in mid 60s weather all the way to 10pm. Fall has been good around here. We ran into this strange Russian guy who has the classic Russian accent and insist telling us strange stories about himself drafting behind us while we are trying to kill ourselves going fast.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Taking the bus to work today, it's rad. House to office (Golden to Boulder) is a 22 mile commute with no good way to bicycle it. I'm a week and a half in to the new job and the drive was already frustrating. So far, the bus is the way to go: it's like a charter bus so the seats are comfy, there's a bike rack for my townie, I can read the whole way, it's only 10-13 minutes longer than driving, and work pays for the pass.

There's also a good trail system just north of Golden that I could ride, then hop on the bus to work basically at the TH afterwards. That'll take a bit more planning, but whatever.

Boosh!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Another good late night road ride in mid 60s weather all the way to 10pm. Fall has been good around here. We ran into this strange Russian guy who has the classic Russian accent and insist telling us strange stories about himself drafting behind us while we are trying to kill ourselves going fast.
I love this story.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Brought the jump bike to work today in an effort to hurt myself now that the new-new insurance kicked in yesterday.