Quantcast

Wednesday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Seriously you slackers?

Work. Wifey leaves for a work trip tonight, so I have Haley until tomorrow evening. This could end badly...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah, that's right. Back from a week long trip, went to see my son graduate Navy boot camp. Pretty cool.

Guess what day it is???

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Three internship interviews today..........Oh joy!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. Today is going to be a long day..

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Feels like I'm coming down with a little something. Fight body fight!

In other news I got two struts in the mail yesterday. One is a prior model year and it noticeably different aesthetically, though I've been assured they have the same performance. My OCD does not care. Off to the auto parts stores to try and track down a matching pair.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning, munkees. Riding the bus to the office today, listening to some Ben Nichols. Haven't pedaled in weeks, getting withdrawal. Managed to surf over the weekend, so there's that. Surfing is difficult. Looking forward to maybe not traveling this weekend. Keep the rubber side down, y'all.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FT - Welcome to the normal world. Weekend and early am rides are the only choice.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Supposed to be kinda nice a few days this week, might actually get the bike to the skate park FINALLY. Tore the sh!t out of the front yard and over-seeded everything. So the last guy had bought weed and GRASS killer and applied it to the front lawn wanting to take care of a few weeds and didn't understand why it killed everything. :rofl:

I got all the dead stuff out and added some soil since the clay is awful then added the patch mix crap. See how she does in a week.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
FT - Welcome to the normal world. Weekend and early am rides are the only choice.
I can has bike lights... I will ride again. I think the biggest current detractor from me riding moar oftener is all the travel teh girlfriend and I have been doing, and my weekday non-work hours being filled with pre-job contract work. That should settle out soon, and then it's game on. Or not, since it'll have snowed by then. In which case, dawn patrol hot laps on the AT skis will *have* to suffice.

In other words, I refuse to subscribe to the spoon-fed, homogenized, canned perception of this so-called "normal world" and eschew the societal values and mores associated with it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
3/4 of the way though a fat bus shift..lots of wide loads today. Bit stressed. my brother in law called me to say my 91 year old father was peeing blood and sent me a pic of the toilet. Needless to say I had him taken to the hospital. now we wait fot the test results.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
My brother who's been in Maine showed up by surprise so we had lunch. Later this afternoon we've got a designer coming by to take a look at the bathroom. Hopefully we can get insurance settled, and a design going so that we can start rebuilding soon. Not a bad day.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Day one with solo baby duty has gone well. She had a larger dinner tha normal, drank all of her milk, and was super chill all night long. On a side note, a movie that I expected to be horrible, but was actually quite good, is Dredd. I think the Sylvester Stallone version ruined everyone's thoughts of the new one.