Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Correctomundo, good Sir! It is that day which makes camels happy. (Are we still doing that?)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Last night my son accidentally hit me square in the eye with one of his hard cover books. I totally expected to wake up this morning with a black eye and showing up to work looking like fight club. Damn, it still effin hurts.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So my lady friend had bought a 1974 Triumph Trident T150V moto for her ex back in '99. It was supposed to be his first bike, but he never took the class and never rode it because he said it was too heavy. It sat in a heated garage until a few months ago when I asked to take a stab at it. I was blown away at how nice this bike was, but I couldn't get the pig to start and the float bowl on one of the carbs was warped.

I asked her what she wanted to sell it for, she said "as long as I could get the $2k I paid for it, I'd be happy. " So I tossed it on CL for $2500, got 5 emails in 12 hours, guy gave me $2600 if I could bring it to him in SE. Older British dude, rides a 500 now and wants something faster. I have seen running ones go on ebay for $4k, but I figured I'd ask $2500 and get $2k. :rofl:

/coolstorybro

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning Monkeys.

So my lady friend had bought a 1974 Triumph Trident T150V moto for her ex back in '99. It was supposed to be his first bike, but he never took the class and never rode it because he said it was too heavy. It sat in a heated garage until a few months ago when I asked to take a stab at it. I was blown away at how nice this bike was, but I couldn't get the pig to start and the float bowl on one of the carbs was warped.

I asked her what she wanted to sell it for, she said "as long as I could get the $2k I paid for it, I'd be happy. " So I tossed it on CL for $2500, got 5 emails in 12 hours, guy gave me $2600 if I could bring it to him in SE. Older British dude, rides a 500 now and wants something faster. I have seen running ones go on ebay for $4k, but I figured I'd ask $2500 and get $2k. :rofl:

/coolstorybro
nice. extra duckets are always cool.

shopping for a rack for the truck today. found one with HIDs, hi lift jack, jerry can mounts for $300. hope the dude still has it when im ready to pull the trigger.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning Monkeys.

/coolstorybro
Y u no sell on :monkey:? :disgust:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida

/coolstorybro
I'd have screwed the bastards for every penny I could get for it.