Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

TGIF. If I can make it through the day without freezing to death, things will be great. As predicted in yesterdays GMT, it appears the calls for 4-13 inches of snow have turned to naught but a dusting, though it's going to be horrendously cold the next couple days.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! Mild weather here in the east. Draining the hot tub tonight to refill for winter. Busy week moving aircraft to customer in country, all manipulated from the power seat of my cubicle.

I think I will try out for the Voice next time, would like to see Christina's boobs in person.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Been a CRAZY past few days. We got back from our Thanksgiving midwest roadtrip on Sunday. The wife got a phone call on Monday that her grandma had a stoke and isn't doing well. So yesterday my wife and son hopped on a plane to headed right back to the midwest. Sounds like the family is taking my wife's grandma off of life support sometime this morning. Ugh... :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got a new camera courtesy of cyber monday. showed up yesterday. can't wait to play with it some more.

also, i seem to have gone on a tool buying binge. all bike related even, truing stand, headset press, star fangled nut setter, work stand parts tray, base tray for the truing stand, and a set of park t-handle allens - these last 3 items showed up yesterday too :weee:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

TGIF. If I can make it through the day without freezing to death, things will be great. As predicted in yesterdays GMT, it appears the calls for 4-13 inches of snow have turned to naught but a dusting, though it's going to be horrendously cold the next couple days.
2" here. It was 9* when I got into the car this am. Work.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
well then scuttle back to your pineapple and get it
I'm debating whether to:

1) Go home, get it and come back.
2) Hope it is indeed there and wait until I get home to check (don't need the wallet today).
3) Leave now and work from home.

I will let the RM experts decide.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I've been spoiled by a semi-local place that has over 100 beers on tap and over 350 bottled/canned microbrews. Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston, MA....sadly the beer list isn't up on the website currently due to updating.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I've been spoiled by a semi-local place that has over 100 beers on tap and over 350 bottled/canned microbrews. Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston, MA....sadly the beer list isn't up on the website currently due to updating.
This place has a list printed fairly frequently since it changes a lot. Never know what's gonna be on tap when you actually get there.

Which is kinda nice.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
friggn' draggin @ss this morning. the 10 month old has gotten into the habit of waking up at 11 and screaming his lungs out like something is trying to kill him. Last night he woke up the 3 year old who didn't wind up going to sleep till 2:30. He was hungry (because he didn't eat his friggin' dinner) I said deal with it.... I woke up at 6 this morning and could get back to sleep.

Who ever said having kids was fun?

Last night I found out that our City wants to reroute our "bus rapid transit way" within 70 feet of my house while they build a light rail track and stations where the current transitway runs. Some of my neighbours are litterally 10 feet from the street. There's a friggin parkway just 200 yards away, with no one living along the route. It's simpler and cheaper to run it along where hundreds of people live, so local residents get the shaft... I should add, the re-route will last 2.5 years, and during peak hours, upwards of 200 buses an hour run on the transitway. 70 feet from my house. When we asked whether a consultation was held, and whether an air quality assessment was done, the answer was "no, and the decision is made, so suck it up princess". Ain't democracy grand?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
friggn' draggin @ss this morning. the 10 month old has gotten into the habit of waking up at 11 and screaming his lungs out like something is trying to kill him. Last night he woke up the 3 year old who didn't wind up going to sleep till 2:30. He was hungry (because he didn't eat his friggin' dinner) I said deal with it.... I woke up at 6 this morning and could get back to sleep.

Who ever said having kids was fun?

Last night I found out that our City wants to reroute our "bus rapid transit way" within 70 feet of my house while they build a light rail track and stations where the current transitway runs. Some of my neighbours are litterally 10 feet from the street. There's a friggin parkway just 200 yards away, with no one living along the route. It's simpler and cheaper to run it along where hundreds of people live, so local residents get the shaft... I should add, the re-route will last 2.5 years, and during peak hours, upwards of 200 buses an hour run on the transitway. 70 feet from my house. When we asked whether a consultation was held, and whether an air quality assessment was done, the answer was "no, and the decision is made, so suck it up princess". Ain't democracy grand?
Get off my lawn?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I've been looking for it all morning! but I can't find it. I have it on the word of my colleague, who saw me on the news. I guess it wasn't important enough of a story to bother posting it up the following day... Maybe it will go up after the news at noon?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Took me mum out to the airport this morning for her flight home. Roads were $hitty. Saw not a *single* car in the ditch. Only saw *one* driver acting like a jackwagon.

Strange times are these... :think:
Maybe the native Colorado drivers were not out on the road yet.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola all. I'm sticking needles in people today, as I have been for the last week and a half, and still waiting on more interview requests. I want a job already!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I've been looking for it all morning! but I can't find it. I have it on the word of my colleague, who saw me on the news. I guess it wasn't important enough of a story to bother posting it up the following day... Maybe it will go up after the news at noon?
It's up! my five minutes of fame are here! 40 seconds. blue shirt.

[video]http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1054220[/video]