Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had a great day, good sleep, good breakfast. Just getting off to a good start. Really just trying to build up positive so will not kill somebody when I call Time Warner Cable :)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, taking the family on a tour of the workplace today. Get paid an hour of OT for it being it is being sone on my day off!!! Some touristy shit after and possibly some range time. Kid slept most the night and he pooped enough that dad was super proud

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I'm way ahead of you guys. I only have them for Internet its been a while since I cut the cord but for my hood they give 50mbps. Yes, I literally cut it in the kitchen by the wall and patched up the hole in the wall.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I rode my bicycle in to work this morning since I'm on academic time this morning (therefore no one cares exactly when I roll in).

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Spoken? What the heck? People still call the cable company?
They will not let me change account online or via chat. Trust me I have tried.

This one is gold talking to their online chat:

Kevin: at 12:15:24
In this case Claus I can transfer you with customer service so they can help you to contact customer service.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Heh. I suppose I could use some 4G service... they limit bandwidth on those things?
They do. We pay Verizon by the GB. For home use it's not cost effective, IMO.

Related old tale: When I started my first and only pre-med school real job in 2004, I lived in a hotel (gratis--owned by the company in question) for a few weeks until I could get myself an apartment. This was in the days before all hotels had Wifi. I used a Bluetooth dongle on my bitchin' G4 Power Mac tower to pair with my Nokia 3650, which then connected the whole mess to the internet over GPRS.

High speed, that was... not.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Last night was awesome, concerts on a school night suck ass the next morning. So worth it, though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
morning.
killer sinus headache today.
I want to ski this weekend. there is an empty spot in my soul right now.
Hopefully this pineapple express storm is the bidness.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
flipping forgot to set my alarm. overslept by 45 minutes. Had 20 minutes to get out the door. seven eleven coffee oy but at least it has caffene.
Lol only twenty minutes? Maybe I'm doing it wrong, Im showered with coffee in the mug in 12 minutes. Sometimes I even end up with a minute to spare that I usually dedicate to finding matching socks.

Supposed to snow tonight yay

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is Kevin customer service? Is he crying for help? :crazy:
lol he was in sales I found out but could not sell me anything and when I told him what a waste of time he is he just ended the chat.

I just had the last call with them and gave up.

At least I found out I can buy my own modem and not pay them the crazy lease fee.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord