Quantcast

^*^ Wednesday GMT *^*

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i need to check and see if the lookouts i'm staying at in cali/or in september are still there...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I don't understand why more companies don't support their employees working remotely. I get SO much more accomplished working from home than I do in the office.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I knew it, I knew it: the fatty lives in a single wide. uses a lft from bed to wheelchair and a single chair lift to get from front door to the floor of the carport. My guys cracked the toggle plate on the carport lift. easily fixed with gorrilla glue and a backing plate

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Been sooo busy at work all week! Makes the days go fast, and my brain is pooped! Rode my bike with Buffalo last night on some local stuff--good times! Turns out I should ride more. Those tight corners man... I just cant... go.. faster...!!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:headbang::headbang:

Was going to ride but a timely thunderstorm has turned my focus to drink.

Got an hour of trail work during lunch so hopefully this shit will drain better than it has.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been sooo busy at work all week! Makes the days go fast, and my brain is pooped! Rode my bike with Buffalo last night on some local stuff--good times! Turns out I should ride more. Those tight corners man... I just cant... go.. faster...!!!!!
Initiate the turn with a bit of counter steer. Outside foot down, turn your head into the corner. Stay off the front brake but keep the rear ready in case you brought a little too much heat into the party and have to loosen up the rear wheel.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Initiate the turn with a bit of counter steer. Outside foot down, turn your head into the corner. Stay off the front brake but keep the rear ready in case you brought a little too much heat into the party and have to loosen up the rear wheel.
I'm totally writing this on my hand when I go ;)

Also, this is the "map" Parasite is pretty windy! Great for building skills!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Counter steering only works when going stupid fast and is not usually necessary for most bermed corners.

Skibunny, for the best possible cornering visit the bong shed first to get your lean on.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
YES! You win! The corners are actually too tight for any counter steer as far as I can tell. Almost 180's until you're dizzy! Love it, bong shed time. I gotta go use these pointers :-D