Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's on my want to do list for a few days from now.
Jelly.
Camping down there for the weekend?

edit: new top of Apex isn't much fun going up or down compared to the old rocky chute they've replaced :(
Not paying attention as I was looking to the new route I definitely needed more speed and definitely had to pull up on that drop below the ramps today too.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Bike is clean, shifts, and has a freshly bled rear brake. Hoping it will continue to work until I can get a new lever. Hate to replace a bunch of stuff because of a non-user replaceable seal. Grumble, grumble...

Next up is replacing the battery in my iTimewaster™ Been having to not take pics because each one drains 10% of the battery and I still need to use it to navigate. Hopefully I will not mangle my phone.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Angle/bench grinder can spiff that right up.
Bench grinders and most angle grinding disks are for steel only. They will load up and over heat then explode with aluminum, brass and copper. I use a sanding disk for stuff like that brass drift or cut it off.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bench grinders and most angle grinding disks are for steel only. They will load up and over heat then explode with aluminum, brass and copper. I use a sanding disk for stuff like that brass drift or cut it off.

Angle grinder you cunts

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
18 different Vacuum Grip pliers dating from the 20s to the 50s and a small assortment of Proto and Plumb wrenches, otherwise nothing special. I have a thing for tiny wrenches and pliers - the main reason I bought the box.
I have a thing for old tools including PLVMB and proto. I also have a thing for adjustable wrenches, I probably have a hundred.