Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
It's 44 out, wet and cloudy and like a smart person, I am off in the hills at the trail head waiting for the sun rise to start hiking in to try and find an elk.......

Cause, you know...... Something something yes it does..... It's a good idea

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Gonna go test drive another BMW this afternoon, then have a beer with my ex-CEO BMW loving colleague. Networking, beers, and second hobby? Count me in.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
some chic has been doing yoga in the airport for the last half hour.....@TN would be impressed with her...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hung over. Totally worth it. Found out our neighbors across the street were also at Rise Against on Saturday night and we are now going to Strung Out with them at the end of Oct. Punk people are hard to find, especially in the CO burbs, so this is kinda awesome.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hung over. Totally worth it. Found out our neighbors across the street were also at Rise Against on Saturday night and we are now going to Strung Out with them at the end of Oct. Punk people are hard to find, especially in the CO burbs, so this is kinda awesome.
jesus christ strung out is still touring? or are they back for nostalgia cash grab tour 2018?

subhumans stlil tour apparently. There's a DRI show coming up in Philly i may have to attend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
jesus christ strung out is still touring? or are they back for nostalgia cash grab tour 2018?

subhumans stlil tour apparently. There's a DRI show coming up in Philly i may have to attend.
I'm guessing the latter. Wifey was like "I like SoCal punk! The show should be fun!" We all just looked at each other like, yeah...SoCal punk. I mean, they are from SoCal, but it's Riverside. It's on the harder end of SoCal, but yeah... You just wait and be surprised. If AFI outside of the popular songs was a bit much, just you wait...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm guessing the latter. Wifey was like "I like SoCal punk! The show should be fun!" We all just looked at each other like, yeah...SoCal punk. I mean, they are from SoCal, but it's Riverside. It's on the harder end of SoCal, but yeah... You just wait and be surprised. If AFI outside of the popular songs was a bit much, just you wait...
High on Fire and Municipal Waste are touring together. you should take her to that show. 11/17 – Denver, CO @ Oriental Theater

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Knee feels completely fucked up now, dammit. Sharp pain at the front of it when I lift and try to bend my leg in fully, I'm guessing that aint good.

Brought the bike and stuff to work, will attempt to do a mellow ride tonight with the group of dudes. We'll see if anyone wants to do a polar bear dip into the local pond. I'm guessing she'll be a bit nipply.

Also dropping second Guide brake off at bike shop for warranty replacement.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
And on a Skype call with a coworker walking them through setting something up. I'm about to lose my shit with how inefficient he's working, god damnnnnnnn. Aint nobody got time for dat.

But hey at least Chrome works.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bork
found tiny ants in house last night, diatomaoueouhuhscesus earth is on the way
Tiny ants? So ants for ants?

I was standing in line at the hardware store a month or so ago and some lady was asking about "all natural" options for getting rid of ants. Guy behind the counter listed off options that were quickly rejected as tried but failed. He then started listing "unatutural" options that clearly annoyed the lady. Exasperated she turned to me with a look of desperation.

I said to her, "know what is all natural? Ants".

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tiny ants? So ants for ants?

I was standing in line at the hardware store a month or so ago and some lady was asking about "all natural" options for getting rid of ants. Guy behind the counter listed off options that were quickly rejected as tried but failed. He then started listing "unatutural" options that clearly annoyed the lady. Exasperated she turned to me with a look of desperation.

I said to her, "know what is all natural? Ants".

That's what I tell the pest guys that ring the doorbell.

"We can get rid of your spiders and wasps."

"Why the FUCK would I want to get rid of the spiders and wasps?!?"

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Paper wasps are mostly docile as long as you don't fuck with their nests. They are actually beneficial, too.

Yellowjackets, if their nest is present, get exterminated. Those fuckers are just mad assholes. All the time.
Yes. Fuckers stung me three days ago, there are no more fuckers.
20180916_174440-01.jpeg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
cut downfall until the saw ran outta gas. had a sculpin. going to pick up an eagle nx groupset a local dude is selling as a new take off super cheap. then work for a bit. things be good.