Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
jesus christ strung out is still touring? or are they back for nostalgia cash grab tour 2018?

subhumans stlil tour apparently. There's a DRI show coming up in Philly i may have to attend.
I saw DRI at Dante's last year, it was a good show. Not my fav venue, but good for a punk show.

FEAR at the Roseland was bettered. Those shows make me feel teh old.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Yellow jackets clean off my bbq. But i fucking hate black widows, they are everywhere at my house and they are low to the ground and i wear shorts and sandles. I kill them with fire (starting fluid) and with salt (bug a salt). All other spiders are cool though.

I have to go to a city planing group today, ive been forced into it, I kinda hate it. I approve all marijuana production facilities though, so thats cool.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Thinking we’ll head down towards Vancouver today. See the city and such. Then maybe head up to Whistler and rent a bike for the day. Had that on the old bucket list for a while now.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
4 days to my first half marathon.This sunday will be fun especially the 2.5 hr drive home. :/
May have to make an out of the way pit stop at Hot Sulfur Springs though.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sooo, got to hiking..... Climbed up to 8800.... Was following a group of elk, and did not realize how wet I had gotten in the brush.
Up top it decided to rain with a little snow...... I am cold as eff right now..... body temp registered 95....... I'ma take a hot bath

Yellow jackets clean off my bbq. But i fucking hate black widows, they are everywhere at my house and they are low to the ground and i wear shorts and sandles. I kill them with fire (starting fluid) and with salt (bug a salt). All other spiders are cool though.

I have to go to a city planing group today, ive been forced into it, I kinda hate it. I approve all marijuana production facilities though, so thats cool.
What fascinated me about black widows when I was a kid in Atlanta was the strength of their webs... I lived with 'em happily.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
18mi at victory hill in VT this afternoon.
At crash pad eating homemade pumpkin Whoopi’s pies and drinking somebody else’s beer.
DH at killington tmo.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Wife planted pumpkins this year (@FSM only knows why) so we have a bunch of the goddam things...
To be clear I didn’t make them, our host left 4 in our room.
I don’t even really like pumpkin but am so fucking hungry I told my tastebuds to stfu.