Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I don’t know, is that half inch electrical conduit or galvanized gas pipe?
some sort of PVC. 1.5" would be a good guess. You gonna show up next year and steal all the course tape/poles? The degenerates taking stuff down after the event would probably thank you, their bosses would probably call the sheriff.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Major plumbing project almost completed - just an inspection is pending now. New main water shutoff valve installed, new water heater, new gas steam boiler (previously oil), new piping around these. Got hot water, got heat, ready for winter fun!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Major plumbing project almost completed - just an inspection is pending now. New main water shutoff valve installed, new water heater, new gas steam boiler (previously oil), new piping around these. Got hot water, got heat, ready for winter fun!
Yiu getting that newfangled wet water?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Not happy with the explodiness of heating oil?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
not happy with local oil distributors, not happy with the cost of oil, not happy with the loud burner, not happy with the smell
It certainly sucks. The experiences of citizens on the Andovers recently makes me less regretful that my street doesn’t have gas.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
had a buddy ahead of me run over one on the steepest, roughest. narrowest part of a trail in the mtns a few years back. there was no escape. fuckers tagged me 15-20 times before i could get away. when we got to the bottom still chose beers over benadryl. :D
There is a reason that trail is called "Beehive" and you never stop on the first uphill section, never.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Son of a bitch...contractor for our mudroom asked to use my (rental) truck for a dump run. When loading the truck, he shattered the rear window. Now I gotta deal with this shit. He said to take it off of his bill...