Quantcast

***wednesday GMT***

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Then snow tires for the Tesla
E-bike, E-car, do you have an E-fishing rod? I know a guy that can convert a motorcycle to E for you.
Upset tummy this morning. Had to drag my arse to work, and now I feel like chit. It was a slushy commute in
:stupid: but my ride in wasn't slushy, so i got that going for me. It was however cold for the raid we had gotten.

My tongue is burnt from the 4...4! pieces of pineapple
Pineapples don't go on pizza.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I've all but quit drinking and I've not felt better in the longest time. Sleeping great, losing weight, mellow head. I'll still enjoy a beer or a wine from time to time, but my days of regular drinking are over.
but do you have young children?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
First project in the can at the new gig.
cool video... is that voice computer generated? the kind that reads a text you type in? Caus' pronunciation is a little off (cattails and autumnal)...

seems like a cool place to work. so much better than pron.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
cool video... is that voice computer generated? the kind that reads a text you type in? Caus' pronunciation is a little off (cattails and autumnal)...

seems like a cool place to work. so much better than pron.
human. yeah we were chuckling about that.

waaaaaaaay better than pron!

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
human. yeah we were chuckling about that.
That reminds me of a video I had to produce, we had a professional voice actor do the narration. He missed a bit of editing on the file he sent, because right in the middle of it he bungled some words a few times and then started cussing like a sailor. It was all deep voiced narration broken up with SHIT! FUCK! GOD FUCKINGDAMIT! and then back to narration.

I wanted to leave it in the video, but they wouldn't let me :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That awkward moment when an RM slang ref gets a confused response on Facebook.

Who doesn't know what kind of bike a dentist enjoys?