Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:dead:

Dog had me up at 2 am to go poop. Watched the clock til 530 before finally getting back to sleep. Then she woke me up again at 7, cause she had to poop again. WTF dog.

I predict much dragging of ass today.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
:dead:

Dog had me up at 2 am to go poop. Watched the clock til 530 before finally getting back to sleep. Then she woke me up again at 7, cause she had to poop again. WTF dog.

I predict much dragging of ass today.
raw food is your answer.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
woke up at 4am with a migraine for no good reason. Fell back to sleep which prevented initial pain but left me with the "bowling ball" effect for the rest of the day. fuck THAT noise

thinking about grabbing some alternative racks for my roof...depends on whether I feel alive today

getting a tooth pulled tomorrow...hoopie doo

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not much sleep here, either. The animals did a good job of waking me up at various points and the house was too hot.

Oh well, its ride night. But some donkey scheduled a meeting at 4pm, I need to find a way to move it out of that slot.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Exciting night, at around 2:30 I saw a critter in my neighbor’s (lit up) yard. It was either a Golden lab with a three foot tail, or a Mt. Lion. We just asked neighbor if she had a camera, she said no, but she saw some huge paw prints in the snow. Other neighbor is a Game and Fish biologist, he will be on the case.
Glad I didn’t leave my 14 y.o pooch out....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Furnace is dead. Home ownership is such bullshit.
Like burner is dead? Or you need to replace the circuit board?

We replaced our board 3yrs ago and what was a "dead" furnace is working just fine. Cost $500 vs $5000.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
man shopping for kids bikes right now is a headache. i might wind up spending a bit more than I originally wanted, but it would be money going to my preferred LBS.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All wrong, you break up and sell the kid for parts on ebay.ru and use the proceeds for your new boiler.

You will lose your ass trying to sell from a high cost market into a low cost market. Even if you can be price competative shipping will kill you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Board. 10 year old furnace. :rolleyes:

I had an electric hot water heater whose board would fry every few years. While waiting for replacements I would wire the elements directly to 220, turn the breaker on while I showered and prayed to the almighty FSM that I didn't forget to turn it off.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bossman just asked me to logon to our Dell portal and build a new laptop quote, for myself. I asked what the cost limit is and I quote "< $2000 but a little over is fine". Man this is going to one wicked fast computer for sending emails and RDP'ing to servers with. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bossman just asked me to logon to our Dell portal and build a new laptop quote, for myself. I asked what the cost limit is and I quote "< $2000 but a little over is fine". Man this is going to one wicked fast computer for sending emails and RDP'ing to servers with. :rofl:

I have a smoking fast Dell laptop. When I really need power it screams for thirty seconds then gets thermally throttled to 486 levels.