Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I got an e-mail that I owe $150 for the colonoscopy and endoscopy I had a couple of weeks ago, which is fine. So I looked at my account and saw that my insurance was billed $9000. LMFAO! WTF, Toshi? There was also a link to click to schedule my covid shot, if I am eligible, which I am not. At least now I know where I'll be going to get mine. I also see that I am actually part of phase 1c, being in financial services. CDC says that falls under "preservation of societal function." Ok then.
What they bill insurance and what insurance reimburses will likely be an order of magnitude off. I agree that the system is 100% screwy.
I asked one place to do that for me and they wouldn't even consider it because of the liability.
Same here in Denver. No one would consider doing that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Neuro meetings this am and work meetings all day. Got a ton of texts this am from plan employees saying they've been emailing me but never heard back, but I am actively on my email every day, so... yeah. Get to talk with IT this am.

Otherwise, nada.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
No one ever gets achy by riding the LLF. Saturday morning ride there? :D
This is very possible....I'll let you know by Friday. I went from barely able to get out of bed Monday to feeling moderately alright today. Hoping the improvement keeps up and I'm feeling good by the weekend...just in time for me to reset the clock.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
This is very possible....I'll let you know by Friday. I went from barely able to get out of bed Monday to feeling moderately alright today. Hoping the improvement keeps up and I'm feeling good by the weekend...just in time for me to reset the clock.
Just make sure to remind me the ride is on Saturday and not Sunday. :doh:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
find a hitch trailer shop, they can modify a class 1 hitch with a 2" receiver. i had that done for my impreza. they cut out the 1-1/4" receiver and welded in a 2".

@jstuhlman let me know what you decide on for rooph racks. I am in the process of cobbling mine together and settled on yakima frontloaders, at least for the time being. I'm still not sure whether I would prefer the wheel off style innos that i have for light weight and simplicity, or the massive bricks that are the yakimas for not having to mess around with removing wheels.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

@jstuhlman let me know what you decide on for rooph racks. I am in the process of cobbling mine together and settled on yakima frontloaders, at least for the time being. I'm still not sure whether I would prefer the wheel off style innos that i have for light weight and simplicity, or the massive bricks that are the yakimas for not having to mess around with removing wheels.
For the racks I'll use the two Yakima ones I currently have (the older version of their current frontloader/high road). They've been good. Just need to see if the old feet/towers will work.

and happy bday, @ALEXIS_DH !

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Lost my father in law to after 8 years fight with cancer tonight. A good man in all possible ways so a big loss for all of us. One of the reasons we moved to Copenhagen to get some quality time with him.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Lost my father in law to after 8 years fight with cancer tonight. A good man in all possible ways so a big loss for all of us. One of the reasons we moved to Copenhagen to get some quality time with him.
sad to hear that. Condolences.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
RIP in peace. Wish we had a better emoji for condolences

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hell of a day. Got the ambulance inspections done with the Commercial CHP guys ( we passed) then a dialysis rig would not start 35 miles away. Got them a jump. And hour later a different rig had the transmission go out on the freeway. Had him towed. One hour left in my shift if I am lucky.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sorry Claus. At least he's not suffering anymore. condolences to you & the fam.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Sorry man.

Need to call my dad.