Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT**"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In my area, yes. Yes they do.

That's like asking if folks still have Trump flags on their trucks. :rofl:

Seems it's the Deer Island gas station (5 more minutes down the hwy) and I have a meeting at 10:30 so maybe tomorrow.
its always a shock to me when i visit my parents and see the number of people in that area that still smoke.

speaking of flags, over the weekend i went riding at trails in a more rural area. it was surprisingly devoid of trump paraphernalia. i only saw 1 flag.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
kids drank 2 gallons of milk in 4 days so I had to do a grocery store run at lunch. which is by the liquor store. so I picked up some 10 y.o. Bulleit Bourbon. Looking forward to cracking into that.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
mr fix it
No Crazies?!? I am disapoint. :(

:rant:

Trying to e-activate a product, but there's an error on submission related to the reCAPTCHA, and they tell you to contact customer service. Customer service is email only, but also has an reCAPTCHA error. Son of a...
Customer Service feature, not bug. :D

<snip>
That's like asking if folks still have Trump flags on their trucks. :rofl:
There's still one numbnut neighbor waving a T-flag as well as a DTOM one. Fucking twat. :mad:

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
come to think of it... yes. yes they were. I thought it was because of the chili we had on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. but maybe it was the dairy. or the combination of the two.
Send them outside with no pants, and let them pass that chili dairy air out of their chilly derriéres.

Sorry, not sorry.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
These days, I find cigarette smoke in public to be much more shocking than marijuana smoke.

A lot of stores that used to sell tobacco around here stopped a few years ago.

There is a smoke shop near me, they pretty much just sell bongs and whippits.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got my raise and bonus. I don't like my raise.

Yesterday I got solicited by one of my peers to apply for a position on his team (we share an acct) for a different role. This one is working with director level vs. end investor level, and it pays notably more. We have a call tomorrow to discuss said position.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There were 3 flags nailed to fences and 2 flying with one yard sign until the 20th in the hood. Now it's just one ATV that has been in homeboys front yard with one on the whip pole for a few weeks. There are a few trucks that visit that house still flying proud.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
These days, I find cigarette smoke in public to be much more shocking than marijuana smoke.
As you may know, weed is now legal in Canada. I have about 6 weed stores within a 2 mile radius of where I live. My youngest is in the process of learning to read. As we were walking to school today he started reading out a sign painted on the wall of a shop : C - A - N - N - A - B - I - S. "Dad, what's a cannabis"? It feels weird explaining to an 8 year old what it is... I man, it's essentially like alcohol, that you smoke. or eat. but given my g-g-g-generation, it just feels weird.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have only ever paid a bike shop to straighten a solid derailleur hanger and chase some goobered BB threads as it wasn't worth buying the required tools. I think only beer was exchanged .

What's that include?
Labor - Full Service Plus
Labor - Fork Overhaul with Oil
Labor- Suspension Linkage Service
Labor - Rockshox factory service
RockShox Dust Wiper Kit - 35mm Flangeless Ultra-low ROC100639132A
Friction SKF (6mm Foam Rings) - Pike/Lyrik
B1/Yari/Revelation/Boxxer/Doma
CABLE BONTRAGER DERAILLEUR CABLE SLICK GALV
PHIL WOOD 6901 SEALED CARTRIDGE BEARING PHI34615037G
BEARING SUNLT CARTRIDGE 6902 15IX28OX7W2/BG BEA38505336G
ENDURO MAX 7902 ANCON BEARING END25972514G
Labor - Tubeless Sealant Top Up (sealant not included)
Stans Notubes Tire Sealant 2Oz STA31739728Z
CABLE HOUSING DERAILLEUR 4MM
Labor - Install Cable & Housing (external)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife is pissed. She decided to finally order a new couch and the site said 2-4 weeks and she was ok with that. Then she got the order confirmation email and it said 6-8 weeks. Today she got a follow-up email that said 12-14 weeks. :panic:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

12-14 weeks, all things considered, seems pretty reasonable.
When it said 2-4 on the checkout page?

I told her we are getting a new couch, does it REALLY matter when? I also brought up the fact that she ordered online rather than go to the local place and see what they could get us like we had originally talked about.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wife demanded a new couch last summer during one of her "trapped at home let's fix/change everything" kicks. replaced our 22yo couch, which was a bit worn but super comfy, with a new one, which is considerably less comfy. kids did not like. i did not like. it probably took 12-14 weeks to come, which was fine with me. could have taken forever as far as i was concerned. fuck new couches. :thumbsdown: